Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Technical > Electronics
anyone here have mefi tunes they can send me? >

anyone here have mefi tunes they can send me?

Notices

anyone here have mefi tunes they can send me?

Old 02-22-2022, 05:05 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default anyone here have mefi tunes they can send me?

Own a small shop and would like to start messing with tuning- i grew up flashing bioss and programmed for 15 years- just need to get going on the mefi stuff..

Thanks
Old 02-22-2022, 10:04 PM
Registered

Received 447 Likes on 245 Posts

the EPA forced everyone under ground theres more computer replacement and reprograming than ever but like shultz from Hogans Heros used to say i know nothing i see nothing .......
The following users liked this post:
CamaroMan (02-23-2022)
Old 02-23-2022, 09:36 AM
Registered

yup agreed- well if anyone wants to PM me feel free-i could give a rats rearend about it.. my 77 camaro with smog heads used near twice as much gas as my prev build did with headers, roller hotcam, etc etc- hence why i have it "smogged" - i do agree clean air is a gr8 thing but they try hit the small guy with a billion other taxes- either way I put together a 383 for a customer from a 5.0 and wd love to break in..
Old 02-23-2022, 12:57 PM
Registered

Received 419 Likes on 252 Posts

I believe that you can still buy the Mefiburn software. It is around $600. I haven't used mine lately and likely won't need it in the foreseeable future. So if all else fails, I could probably part with mine
Old 02-24-2022, 09:34 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by snapmorgan
I believe that you can still buy the Mefiburn software. It is around $600. I haven't used mine lately and likely won't need it in the foreseeable future. So if all else fails, I could probably part with mine
might take u up on that - ill do some more digging ito what i would be able to do with it.. i know the VP ones are locked- maybe merc not?
Old 02-26-2022, 07:20 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 814 Likes on 373 Posts

Originally Posted by CamaroMan
might take u up on that - ill do some more digging ito what i would be able to do with it.. i know the VP ones are locked- maybe merc not?
all merc mefi3 tunes are locked from factory, mefi1 and 2 are not. The problem you have with your 383 is the guys at mefi burn did whatever it takes to crack the unlock codes for several popular engines, from what Bob tells me,they never did this for a 350/383 so you will have to take a different unlocked tune and develop it into a usable tune for what your doing, Smitty
The following users liked this post:
AllDodge (02-26-2022)