Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Eliminator
25 Eagle for sale...(1 of a kind). >

25 Eagle for sale...(1 of a kind).

Notices

25 Eagle for sale...(1 of a kind).

Old 08-06-2008, 05:52 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 25 Eagle for sale...(1 of a kind).

I'm selling my 25 Eagle...
This is a 1 off Eagle that is probably one of the most expensive 25's ever built.
Blown 510,Aluminum heads,prof. built,B&M mega blower,Boost referenced carbs,set up and dialed in by world record holder, drag boat racer,Gary Kincaid,4 lbs .of boost,pump gas,boat runs mid to upper 90's.(Has run 102)
Full Hydraulic steering(to the helm),stand off box,XZ drive,32p labbed Bravo1,280-s offshore K-tabs,upgraded ARKO interior(Hallett,Conquest).Gaffrig guages,Huge stereo,halon,mirrored engine hatch,lightweight lay up...boat was rigged by Performance Offshore.
Triple axle Hensley trailer,w/chrome fenders,frenched lights,torsion suspension
Honestly,this boat has everything imaginable on it,it is turn key reliable and in excellent condition,the ONLY REASON I'm selling it is I never use it.
Boat is kept in Havasu,I live in New Mexico,I've had it it out 4 times this year
...asking 35k obo...have extensive picture's that I can e-mail.
Mychal 505-620-7622

Last edited by Mychal; 08-06-2008 at 09:37 PM.
Old 08-07-2008, 08:28 AM
Registered

Mychal, I hate to see you sell it. I was hoping to run into you some day in Havasu. I have HPjunkies old Eagle and have been having a blast with it this summer. I am sorry I haven't called. I have a hard time getting on the phone for lengths of time. I can usually e-mail more easily. Anyway, I would like to check out the pics of that monster! Maybe I will learn something or get some ideas? I ran mine to 89 on the GPS last weekend. It was still pulling but I backed out when it fell off the pad for a second. I am real happy with the boat. It feels stable to me now. 89 mph at 4500' elevation is pretty impressive to me and I think it has more in it still. You should post those pics up on this thread and/or e-mail them to me. [email protected] . I would like to see them and I am sure other Eagle owners would as well. Better yet keep it and I will run into you in Havasu some day!
Old 08-07-2008, 10:52 AM
SeaRay Sundancer
Gold Member

Can we just see it anyway? Sounds bad azz.
Old 08-07-2008, 05:47 PM
ENABLER
Platinum Member

Old 08-08-2008, 08:35 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by dvdbrggs
Mychal, I hate to see you sell it. I was hoping to run into you some day in Havasu. I have HPjunkies old Eagle and have been having a blast with it this summer. I am sorry I haven't called. I have a hard time getting on the phone for lengths of time. I can usually e-mail more easily. Anyway, I would like to check out the pics of that monster! Maybe I will learn something or get some ideas? I ran mine to 89 on the GPS last weekend. It was still pulling but I backed out when it fell off the pad for a second. I am real happy with the boat. It feels stable to me now. 89 mph at 4500' elevation is pretty impressive to me and I think it has more in it still. You should post those pics up on this thread and/or e-mail them to me. [email protected] . I would like to see them and I am sure other Eagle owners would as well. Better yet keep it and I will run into you in Havasu some day!
That use to be our boat before HP junkie had it. to this day Bob leach said that was the fastest 25 eagle had ever heard of it ran 105mph on radar. Scary thing is we did that before hydrauilic steering was on it. 572 ci procharged m3. Still love that boat had alot of good times. It was like a drag boat accelerated like nothing else. Might have some pics with the original motor and with the next three.
Old 08-08-2008, 09:12 AM
Registered

Thats cool! I would love to see your pics. I will try and get some of the current set-up this weekend. I love the boat. I didn't at first but now that I figured out how to drive it I love it. I am a low budget boater and I think I bought a lot of boat for the money. Did you buy it new? I would like all the info I can get on the boat. It is still in excellent shape and runs like a bat out of hell! Where are you from? It resides in Idaho now. I drug it clear from Illinois.
Old 08-08-2008, 04:21 PM
Registered

dvdbrggs,
I kinda hate to sell...it's one of those deals where if it does not sell,I'm o.k. with it...
I'd love to post pics just not sure how...anybody wanna help...?
The ironic thing about my Eagle and dvdbrggs(HP junkies) boat is they both have the same gel schemes,difference being my scallops are red with yellow pinstiripes...
dvdbrggs,lemme know when yoa are gonna be Havasu bound..
btw,my boat ran 102 with 4lbs of boost,no intercooler,I'm pretty sure that if we were to step on it a"bit"...I could see a 105-or more.
Old 08-13-2008, 01:34 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by dvdbrggs
Thats cool! I would love to see your pics. I will try and get some of the current set-up this weekend. I love the boat. I didn't at first but now that I figured out how to drive it I love it. I am a low budget boater and I think I bought a lot of boat for the money. Did you buy it new? I would like all the info I can get on the boat. It is still in excellent shape and runs like a bat out of hell! Where are you from? It resides in Idaho now. I drug it clear from Illinois.
The boat was bought new by us in I believe 1995. It was the first 25 foot boat to break 80mph with stock power so that was our reasoning behind it. The hull is scary fast and has been blueprinted by both us and the previous owner. It has had probably had 9 different motors in it. The fastest it ran was with the above combo. The hull wont handle much over 96 mph. it just hands down runs out of hull. It chines pretty good around 90 or so but stops at about 100 as long as it accelerating once its peaked you have to balance it on its pad or hang on it will hook kind of acts like an allison hull. We are from Rockford where you probably bought it. It has had 5 owners to my knowledge not including you. All local guys so I have seen it been takin care of. Let me know if you need any more information on it might still have some.
Old 08-13-2008, 04:40 PM
Registered

Contact me at my e-mail address above if you get some spare time. Thanks again.
Old 08-14-2008, 11:20 AM
SeaRay Sundancer
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Mychal
I'd love to post pics just not sure how...anybody wanna help..?
register to a photoshare site like photobucket etc. Upload photo, then post the link here so we can see it.