Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Eliminator
someone check on my boat >

someone check on my boat

Notices

someone check on my boat

Old 04-20-2002, 07:35 PM
slydog2

Default someone check on my boat

hey, anybody out there live by eliminators shop in AZ. i got a 26 eagle there, interior will be put in this week, but i sure would like to know how my graphics turned out. if you can help please let me know.
thanks
sly

Old 04-21-2002, 06:03 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just goes to show you...what I know.......I thought they were in Mira Loma, CA. At least that's where I went to get my boat
Old 04-22-2002, 11:13 AM
Uncle Toys

Actually, you’re both correct. Eliminator’s main facility is in Mira Loma on the Southeast corner of the intersection of the 15 and the 60 freeways. Their second facility that builds most of the Eagles and the 25’ Daytona’s (I believe) is on the North end of Lake Havasu City, AZ. Cool old veteran of the industry by the name of Mac runs the facility. You can see it from the highway on the left as you drive towards the bridge.

Slydog2 – Unfortunately my place is on the west side of the lake or I would be happy to go by and check out your boat for you. We are going to the lake this weekend, but it is for the Spring Heatwave Poker run, so we might be busy the entire weekend. Try posting this under General Discussion. There are a lot of people going out this weekend who will be staying on the Arizona side.