New 36 Speedster >

New 36 Speedster

Notices

New 36 Speedster

Old 01-10-2011, 12:04 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by grads2112
It looks like a true tunnel tab which can be used to pack more air and make the boat pick up speed.
make the boat pick up speed

can u say BANDAIDE !!!!

seen plenty of Skaters ,MTIs,Mystics, at the Key West street party and did'nt see the picnik table set up on them .

Congratz & hope they get her running for your sea trial

Last edited by RunninHotRacing163.1; 01-10-2011 at 12:08 PM. Reason: spelign
Old 01-10-2011, 10:58 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Boat ran great

I really do appreciate all the posts and pm's I have received in the past couple of days. All of you on OSO are truly a great fraternity of brotherhood ready to help in anyway and I can't say thanks enough to all. Many people offered in many different ways to assist and I am proud to be a member of this group. I am happy to report that other than freezing cold weather, the day brought all smiles to my wife and me. The dealer, went over and above to make all this right. His guys were on this boat early today and found a bad ground strap and two dead batteries and had the boat thoroughly tested by the time we got to the water. He also took two Herrings off another boat, which had the boat very stable. We made a number of passes and I drove the boat enough to get a good feel for what I wanted to see. I can't say enough about the hard work the dealer and his guys put out in the freezing weather to make this trip worthwhile. As it turned out, our Friday to Sunday trip turned into a Friday to Thursday trip due to the ice storm that hit Atlanta today. The first flight Delta could book us on after the snow/ice is the 13th. And now it may snow in Portland tomorrow.
Old 01-11-2011, 06:24 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

So it sounds like you bought it... what are your impressions on the ride etc?
Old 01-28-2011, 02:47 PM
Banned

Default What I thought about the boat.

Originally Posted by SS930
So it sounds like you bought it... what are your impressions on the ride etc?
I liked the ride and the way the boat handled. I think I am going to like to be able to walk away from the bass boats and jet skis. It was cold as hell, so we didn't stay long. I have ordered some Herring titanium props and am going to test on Lake Havasu and see if we can get it dialed in for this summer.
Old 01-29-2011, 10:14 PM
Banned

Default A few more pictures

New 36 Speedster-eliminator36051.jpg

New 36 Speedster-eliminator36038.jpg

New 36 Speedster-eliminator36031.jpg
Old 01-30-2011, 08:24 PM
Registered

Question

Originally Posted by ElimiNordic
Thought I would post a few pics of the boat we are here in Portland to buy. Flew out from Atlanta yesterday to take a ride and check out this 36 Speedster. It is brand new, but a 2008. It was a product of the tough economy. It is so much better in person than in pictures. We go for a ride this afternoon.

Attachment 436112

Attachment 436113

Attachment 436114

Attachment 436115

Attachment 436116
Great Looking 36.... did u look at the MTI thats next to it when you bought yours?
Old 01-31-2011, 03:59 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by ElimiNordic
I liked the ride and the way the boat handled. I think I am going to like to be able to walk away from the bass boats and jet skis. It was cold as hell, so we didn't stay long. I have ordered some Herring titanium props and am going to test on Lake Havasu and see if we can get it dialed in for this summer.
Congrats on the buy..and welcome to the 36 club! I suspect you're really going to enjoy this boat - I know I do mine!

With the right Herrings, I would expect you to post up well into the 130's.

Hopefully we'll get a chance to run together on the East Coast somewhere.

Ohhh...and you'll really enjoy Havasu. Are you planning to run the boat in Desert Storm? That was my first Poker Run w/my 36. Depending upon who your crew is - you might want to bring bail money. I didn't make it out there last year and missed it (although that trip almost ended my brother-in-law's marriage - we had a little issue with one of my crew's cell phone "butt-dialing" at a most in-opportune time. )
Old 01-31-2011, 04:16 PM
Banned

Default New 36

Originally Posted by Adrenaline Junkie
Congrats on the buy..and welcome to the 36 club! I suspect you're really going to enjoy this boat - I know I do mine!

With the right Herrings, I would expect you to post up well into the 130's.

Hopefully we'll get a chance to run together on the East Coast somewhere.

Ohhh...and you'll really enjoy Havasu. Are you planning to run the boat in Desert Storm? That was my first Poker Run w/my 36. Depending upon who your crew is - you might want to bring bail money. I didn't make it out there last year and missed it (although that trip almost ended my brother-in-law's marriage - we had a little issue with one of my crew's cell phone "butt-dialing" at a most in-opportune time. )
We will stay in touch and I am going to take your advice about poker runs. Maybe we will be able to run together at one soon. I really wanted to go to Desert Storm, but I can't wait that long to get the new boat back here in Atlanta. It was 70+ this past Saturday and if it was here, I would have be out in it breaking it in. The winter can turn here at anytime and I am a little anxious to have that first real ride without the dealer sitting next to me. He is a great guy, it is just a little different when it isn't a "demo" ride. I will post about the Herrings, as I am excited to have the titanium for the anticipated acceleration they are supposed to add. It looks like there aren’t many of us in the 36 club, but that’s ok. It makes it a little more special to have a "one of" model that you don't see everywhere. Thanks, Dan
Old 01-31-2011, 09:22 PM
Registered

Question

Hey,, are you gonna have your new 36 speedster on display at the street party at DS in April???

would love to see it and meet you....
Old 01-31-2011, 09:33 PM
Banned

Default No Street Party

Originally Posted by PokerRun388
Hey,, are you gonna have your new 36 speedster on display at the street party at DS in April???

would love to see it and meet you....
No, I will be gone by then and back in Atlanta. I wish I could go to Desert Storm, but I can't wait that long to pick up the new toy.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.