New 36 Speedster >

New 36 Speedster

Notices

New 36 Speedster

Old 03-26-2011, 03:39 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by PokerRun388
Great pics Dan,, I love the back of the Extreme Trailer and the way its designed around the Drives/props...

Looks Great!!!
Thanks Steven. DS is getting close. I bet it is a zoo out there now with spring break. Lots of thongs and pasties. I could not believe the pasties/thong stores right next to the bridge. My kind of clothing. (Not for me to wear)
Old 03-26-2011, 08:25 PM
Registered

Smile

Originally Posted by ElimiNordic
Thanks Steven. DS is getting close. I bet it is a zoo out there now with spring break. Lots of thongs and pasties. I could not believe the pasties/thong stores right next to the bridge. My kind of clothing. (Not for me to wear)
HAHA,, ya Dan there's plenty of beautiful girls up there... Unfortunately I dont have a 36 coupe or a 36 Skater to get any of them.... So i just look and dream... LOL
Old 03-27-2011, 07:20 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by PokerRun388
HAHA,, ya Dan there's plenty of beautiful girls up there... Unfortunately I dont have a 36 coupe or a 36 Skater to get any of them.... So i just look and dream... LOL
Steven, I was getting plenty of girls before I had a 36' coupe. The trick to girls is all in your words and actions, not what your drive or boat in or how much money you have. You will figure it out someday, but trust me, it's all in the words. By the way, you wouldn't want any of the women a 36' Skater would attract (that was just for Bill).
Old 03-27-2011, 08:23 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

You could be right. I have a 1:5 ratio.
Yup...lot's of different things could effect this:
1. My gear ratio is 1:36
2. My Rev limiter is 6150 (or right around there)
3. Our x-dims may be slightly different.

I ran 36 4 blades (I still have them as a spare set), and just couldn't get the revs up in a timely fashion...took tol long to spin up.
Old 03-27-2011, 08:28 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Adrenaline Junkie
Yup...lot's of different things could effect this:
1. My gear ratio is 1:36
2. My Rev limiter is 6150 (or right around there)
3. Our x-dims may be slightly different.

I ran 36 4 blades (I still have them as a spare set), and just couldn't get the revs up in a timely fashion...took tol long to spin up.
My rev limiters are 5450 and of course the props are surface piercing. I am pretty happy with the way it planes and I feel the top speed for stock 700's is real good. Can't wait to try the new Herrings.
By the way, we are setting up our summer schedule for poker runs and your conversation with me that day helped me decide to take off work those weekends and go to these runs. The anticipation is killing me and I can't wait till next month to get started. Thanks again!

Last edited by ElimiNordic; 03-27-2011 at 08:32 AM.
Old 03-27-2011, 08:37 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Steven, I was getting plenty of girls before I had a 36' coupe. The trick to girls is all in your words and actions, not what your drive or boat in or how much money you have. You will figure it out someday, but trust me, it's all in the words. By the way, you wouldn't want any of the women a 36' Skater would attract (that was just for Bill).
While this may be true...tooling around in a spanking rig doesn't hurt.

Within the first 15 mins of me tying up in the cove w/my coupe in havasu I had a marriage proposal. She was very easy on the eyes (OC chick), roughly 30% of her 95lb body weight was silicone, and while her IQ appeared to be smaller than her bra size - I wasn't interested in having her do my taxes or anything - I just don't think my wife would have been as amused as me and my crew were.

When I was out there the season before last with my rig, one of my crew likened it to "fishing with dynamite". It was one of the most entertaining vacations I have ever had. He was single and took full advantage of just about every opportunity that came his way.

I will always have fond memories of Havasu. Being surrounded by Vegas, Phoenix and LA, the caliber of talent was consistently impressive, and the girls were hot too :-)

Havasu is truly unique. There are very few inland water events that seem to draw the caliber of boats and scenery similar to Havasu, especially during Desert Storm (ie maybe LOTO, and Lake Cumberland, etc...). I love my boat...but man some of the rigs that you see at these events still leaves me w/boat envy.
Old 03-27-2011, 08:46 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Adrenaline Junkie
While this may be true...tooling around in a spanking rig doesn't hurt.

Within the first 15 mins of me tying up in the cove w/my coupe in havasu I had a marriage proposal. She was very easy on the eyes (OC chick), roughly 30% of her 95lb body weight was silicone, and while her IQ appeared to be smaller than her bra size - I wasn't interested in having her do my taxes or anything - I just don't think my wife would have been as amused as me and my crew were.

When I was out there the season before last with my rig, one of my crew likened it to "fishing with dynamite". It was one of the most entertaining vacations I have ever had. He was single and took full advantage of just about every opportunity that came his way.

I will always have fond memories of Havasu. Being surrounded by Vegas, Phoenix and LA, the caliber of talent was consistently impressive, and the girls were hot too :-)

Havasu is truly unique. There are very few inland water events that seem to draw the caliber of boats and scenery similar to Havasu, especially during Desert Storm (ie maybe LOTO, and Lake Cumberland, etc...). I love my boat...but man some of the rigs that you see at these events still leaves me w/boat envy.
I will agree with you on this. In Vegas, I actually had women open my door at a red light and get in the Lambo with me. No joke, had to kick them out and these were hot women. I was just trying to point out to Steven that this is not needed. I used to go out bar hopping with this dude who had no car, no money and had lost his two front teeth in a bar fight. He would walk up to some of the best looking women in the bar and get them to buy his drinks, take him home with her and sleep with her and her girlfriend at the same time. And he was not a handsome guy. But he could talk!!
Old 03-27-2011, 08:49 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

My rev limiters are 5450 and of course the props are surface piercing. I am pretty happy with the way it planes and I feel the top speed for stock 700's is real good. Can't wait to try the new Herrings.
By the way, we are setting up our summer schedule for poker runs and your conversation with me that day helped me decide to take off work those weekends and go to these runs. The anticipation is killing me and I can't wait till next month to get started. Thanks again!
Excellent! You're going to have a great time. For your first one or 2 it would be great to do the events with someone that has done those poker runs before (you can have them in your boat, or follow them if they are in their boat). This way you can know the little things, like if there are water hazards, no wake zones, etc..and places where you can stretch out without getting tickets, etc... little things like that.

Don't be surprised if you don't get hooked. They are a ton of fun, especially in a new rig. Not many people will have seen your set up and there will be tons of enthusiasts sharing your passion that will want closer looks, etc..

Depending upon your willingness to run in salt water, you may even want to consider the Poker Run's America season opener at Fort Meyers/Cape Coral. It's a lengthy run that you can stretch out on, in open waters, that typically has a very "cat-friendly" chop.

Looking forward to hearing your perspective on your first run.
Old 03-27-2011, 09:53 AM
Registered

Question

HAHA.... i love reading everyone's thoughts.....

Dan, what poker run will be your first this year??

Do u think you'll launch in the salt w/ the extreme trailer?
members on here tell me those steel, painted trailers really get chewed up w/ the salt...?
Old 03-27-2011, 10:10 AM
Banned

Right now, it looks like the Chattanooga Tennessee Poker Run. This is beautiful piece of the Tenn river and many years ago, our old Atlanta Hot Boat Club had a run there. We had no poker, but we everything else and had a great time. We do plan on some Florida runs and no PokerRun 388, I have lifting tabs on my boat and I would use a crane. We want to go the Destin run and one in Jacksonville.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.