Eliminator Regatta....well let's hear the story >

Eliminator Regatta....well let's hear the story

Notices

Eliminator Regatta....well let's hear the story

Old 05-20-2002, 10:16 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Eliminator Regatta....well let's hear the story

How did everything go...did everyone make it .....that said they would? Was it what you thought it would be?

ANY PICS?....that what pics are for....us poor folk that can't go

Last edited by enticer; 05-20-2002 at 10:18 PM.
Old 05-21-2002, 09:20 AM
Registered

Secret Agent man stopped by my house on the way home to Virginia and had great stories and photo's to share. He did get the long distance award and I think he got some unofficial display of transom awards as he revved up that bad boy Nickerson motor!

I figured UT would be posting a bunch but he was probably to revved up for his trip to Skaterfest. How many karats does it take to get a Skater?
Old 05-21-2002, 01:45 PM
Uncle Toys

Hi guys, sorry for not posting pictures. A little worn out after: Poker run, Regatta, Skaterfest, and now Memorial Day weekend. Was actually waiting for S.A.M. to resurface/get home. Didn't want to post them and have them sink to the bottom before he has a chance to look.

So S.A.M., you home yet?

Old 05-21-2002, 02:08 PM
Registered

UT
OK, so us poor folks have to wait until SAM shows back up? I think we can do a good job keeping a post from dieing. Sooooo give us the skinny. Were you & SAM the OSO people there?
Old 05-21-2002, 10:14 PM
Sec Agent Man

Thumbs up

Hi folks, we are officially back home, safe and sound. Thanks to UT and Cattitude for all the hospitality during the trip. Here are a couple pictures from the Regatta.

UT, what a guy, he jumped in that ice cold water to rescue unfortunate Bud Lite refreshments from the lake for a passerby. Hats off to you big guy!!

For those who have never been...you are missing out on a great time and some beautiful scenery, the hospitality of other eliminator owners was unreal and unique in their own way. The temperatures were high but it was absolutely the most exciting trip we have had. The kids and Double D didn't want to come home. Uncle Toys, you and the Mrs. will probably get a phone call from her in the future about possibly moving, that of course will be at a later date.

I have never seen a man with THAT many toys as Cattitude, you and your family are very unique people, and it was a great pleasure to have met you. We had a great time at lunch, and the boys are still talking about that *&%# trampolene.

Drumroll please, not to keep you in suspense any longer, here are a couple of pictures.

Old 05-21-2002, 10:18 PM
Sec Agent Man

Picture of SAMs award.

Old 05-21-2002, 10:24 PM
Sec Agent Man

Picture #1 from helicopter

Old 05-21-2002, 10:30 PM
Sec Agent Man

Sorry folks, the pictures are too big. Am trying to remember how to make them smaller 620 X 480?

SAM

Old 05-21-2002, 10:37 PM
Sec Agent Man

See if this works.
Attached Thumbnails Eliminator Regatta....well let's hear the story-eliminator-4-26-02-001.jpg  

Old 05-21-2002, 10:38 PM
Registered

Though my computer messed up by not showing pictures.

You know the old saying. "Ye who dies with the most toys wins". I am working on it.

Quick Reply: Eliminator Regatta....well let's hear the story

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.