2011 Eliminator 27 Speedster >

2011 Eliminator 27 Speedster

Notices

2011 Eliminator 27 Speedster

Old 05-10-2011, 09:23 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2011 Eliminator 27 Speedster

So im building a 2011 27 speedster...eliminator is building me a capped hull and interior....rick from arneson is hooking me up with a bad ass drive .....not sure on a motor but some thing crazy.....seatons marine in discovery bay doing the full rig....im gonna post pics as i get them!!!!

Old 05-11-2011, 04:03 PM
Registered

SICK!!, keep us up to date on the build.
Old 05-11-2011, 09:28 PM
Registered

very nice! looking forward to more photos of the build
Old 05-14-2011, 01:39 PM
Registered

Question

What made you go w/ the Arneson drive..? haven't seen this on a speedster...?.... how is turning and handling around docks and small area's?...... can't be as good as with a bravo, imco, or indy drive...?..... Talk too me..?
Old 05-14-2011, 07:26 PM
Rik
arneson-industries.com
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by PokerRun388
What made you go w/ the Arneson drive..? haven't seen this on a speedster...?.... how is turning and handling around docks and small area's?...... can't be as good as with a bravo, imco, or indy drive...?..... Talk too me..?
You know.. You really are a dumb ****! Why can it not be as good?
Old 05-14-2011, 08:42 PM

Default Arneson

Good point Rik.
Poker Run388 you need to chill a little, I know you love talking boats, and getting info. But you have probably never driven a boat with an arneson , as I have not either. So I would never comment on the driveability..Maybe the question should have been, " why did you choose an Arneson" just sayin
Old 05-15-2011, 12:06 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Rik
You know.. You really are a dumb ****! Why can it not be as good?
Just asking the question Rik..... I haven't personally seen and Eliminator 27 daytona w/ an arneson drive setup yet......I didn't say anything bad towards your product, was simply asking the question....I can't wait too see how it looks when its completed.... The 27s a great looking boat..!!

Last edited by PokerRun388; 05-15-2011 at 12:17 AM.
Old 05-15-2011, 12:48 PM
Rik
arneson-industries.com
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Just asking the question Rik..... I haven't personally seen and Eliminator 27 daytona w/ an arneson drive setup yet......I didn't say anything bad towards your product, was simply asking the question....I can't wait too see how it looks when its completed.... The 27s a great looking boat..!!
My assessment is correct.. You are a dumb ****! If you are so incoherent that you cannot comprehend your own writing then you qualify as an utter dumb ****.

Your use of a fallacious statement and then backing up the statement with your ignorance just proves it. Please take a lesson from the writings of Mr. Boatcrzy for for pointed out your shortcomings very quickly.
Old 05-15-2011, 04:53 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by boatcrzy
Maybe the question should have been, " why did you choose an Arneson" just sayin
DING DING DING. "And we have a winner!".

can't be as good as with a bravo, imco, or indy drive...?
Poker.

As with Boatcrzy, I've never driven an Arneson boat as well, and have only spoken to a little handfull of people ever who has, so my seattime and personal experience is zero. But if you look around OSO and in the boating world, this has been up many times. The general understanding is, that the ASD's are among, if not the best handling performance drives around the docks out there today. You need to ask your questions as such, and not as assumptions or opinions of fact.
You will get more positive feedback this way, and better answers to boot. Carry on

Back to topic.

Sweet ride
Old 05-15-2011, 10:19 PM
Rik
arneson-industries.com
Offshoreonly Advertiser

What gets even worst is that he openly endorses other manufacturers with a positive attribute that he himself has never experienced. Steve (aka pokerrunn388) you come onto a thread that is positive and you bring it down with such negative that you ruin a thread with this side track b.s.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.