33 Daytona Standard Deck? >

33 Daytona Standard Deck?

Notices

33 Daytona Standard Deck?

Old 05-25-2021, 08:31 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post
Default 33 Daytona Standard Deck?

Are there any 33 Daytona Standard Decks around with 525's? I have only really seen/heard of one, a 2005 that was at performance boat center years ago.
Probably would have better luck finding a ICC - but I've always been really partial to the appearance of the standard deck.

Needle in a hay stack I am sure...but figured I would ask the experts.
Old Yesterday, 09:25 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a 33 standard with 610hp at the Cranks and love it. 525's would run similar. Make sure you get the later bottom design which appeared around 2000 and later. The earlier bottom hopped horribly(search on here for many threads). I don't even have a tab and I plane out quickly at about 1/4-1/3 throttle. Mine takes a nice set and runs real flat. I have had 3 boats with canopies and just didn't like them. I was specifically looking for a standard deck when i bought this one.