Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Eliminator
wicked motor mounting hardware >

wicked motor mounting hardware

Notices

wicked motor mounting hardware

Old 07-03-2003, 11:42 PM
elimin

Default wicked motor mounting hardware

This hardware came from a 2002 26' daytona cat.The bravo drive was replaced with a #6 so new hardware had to be machined. If you are building a 26' cat, then you need to buy this shiny,powder coated,custom made and polished jewellry for $250usdollars
Attached Thumbnails wicked motor mounting hardware-dsc03408.jpg  

Last edited by elimin; 07-03-2003 at 11:53 PM.

Old 07-03-2003, 11:50 PM
elimin

ooooohhh niiiiccceee!
Attached Thumbnails wicked motor mounting hardware-dsc03409.jpg  

Old 07-03-2003, 11:51 PM
elimin

oooohhhh,aaaahhhhh,ooooohhhh,aaahhh!
Attached Thumbnails wicked motor mounting hardware-dsc03410.jpg  

Old 07-07-2003, 01:24 PM
Uncle Toys

Just curious, your putting a #6 drive in a 26' Daytona? Why? Huge motor or do you plan on taking it in the ocean a lot?

Very interesting!

Old 07-08-2003, 06:10 PM
elimin

hi toys! I havent talked to u for a year. I have the #6 on on the boat now because i was going thru drives like i go thru underwear. I got fed up with that and then took the big dive,er,drive.What has been happening with you and your boat so far?

Old 07-08-2003, 09:04 PM
Uncle Toys

elimin - Is there any chance this is my old Canadian buddy? If so, what happened with your display name?

About the drive, what are you drag racing people? That will be real interesting to hear how a #6 does on a 26 Daytona!

Old 07-08-2003, 11:05 PM
elimin

Yes this is ypour canadian buddy.When i signed up to pay for membership it said my username was already taken so i had to coose a different one.
Im not drag racing people(only when i get the chance) but i broke so many times last year i got fed up with being on the end of a tow rope i am tryoing to prevent that by the #6.Its nice to hear from you.I hope everything is fine. I read u had some engine trouble,what happened? Also,what happened to Meyer?I read his 26 daytona is for sale after a horrible experience?

Old 07-09-2003, 09:23 AM
WALKIN THE DOG

elim,

I can't seem to be able to see the pictures. Please email me some pictures, I have a bravo 01 daytona.

[email protected]

Old 07-09-2003, 08:02 PM
Uncle Toys

Originally posted by elimin
I hope everything is fine. I read u had some engine trouble,what happened? Also,what happened to Meyer?I read his 26 daytona is for sale after a horrible experience?
Wow, you have been gone for a while. That happened a year ago almost to the day. Starboard engine blew up after two weeks with the blowers. Somehow fuel was getting into the oil. Now I have two shinny ornaments sitting in my lake garage.

Talked to Meyer a couple of months ago. He's selling his boat and was wondering if this area is a hot market for this type of boat. Didn't hear anything about a horrible experience. What did you hear?

Keep us posted on the #6 drive, very interesting!

Old 07-10-2003, 03:13 AM
elimin

i see his boat is for sale in the boats for sale anmd it says selling due to a horrible experience.the update on the #6 drive is tthat props are very harsd to find but so far so good.What did u end up getting for a top speed ut with and without blowers?