Notices

27 hull

Old 03-06-2013, 10:02 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 27 hull

Anyone know of any 27 hulls so sale setup for a single bbc. Don't care if its a project boat looking for one with no power thanks
Old 03-13-2013, 04:40 PM
Registered

Kyle the only one I know of was in the swap shop over the winter. Think the hull is sold though? It was black & red. U already looking to upgrade from the bajjja?
Old 03-14-2013, 08:10 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by scarab63
Kyle the only one I know of was in the swap shop over the winter. Think the hull is sold though? It was black & red. U already looking to upgrade from the bajjja?
Ya it's not that I don't like the bajjjjja I just wanted a little bigger of a boat and I really like the 27 speedster so if I could score one I would let the other one go but no such luck right now. I had a guy send me pics of one from NC supposedly freshly painted with a 502 turn key on a alum I beam trailer for 6500. Well it turned out I wouldn't pay 10 bucks for the boat was a complete disaster. It was freshly painted by a hillbilly with a spray can they even sprayed over half the gimble.
Old 03-14-2013, 12:30 PM
Registered

1985 27ft Excalibur speedster project for sale

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1985 27ft Excalibur speedster project for sale in NJ. Hull is in nice shape no motor/drive was 454/TRS. Call me for details/pics. 848-992-6920.

Thanks, Todd