Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Technical > Fiberglass and Paint
Boat Wax, 1 coat per year??? >

Boat Wax, 1 coat per year???

Notices

Boat Wax, 1 coat per year???

Old 01-22-2008, 08:31 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

we have been evry year just to see what new things are out there. trust me if your product is as good as what i have read you need to bring a lot of it. i know that when waxing a houseboat that it takes up to 2 long weekends to get it waxed and looking good. also i need it for my 36 ol andwhen you have so many large toys the last thing you want to do is stay at the dock cleaning. hope to see you there in march.
Old 01-22-2008, 08:38 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by KDAWG
we have been evry year just to see what new things are out there. trust me if your product is as good as what i have read you need to bring a lot of it. i know that when waxing a houseboat that it takes up to 2 long weekends to get it waxed and looking good. also i need it for my 36 ol andwhen you have so many large toys the last thing you want to do is stay at the dock cleaning. hope to see you there in march.
Sounds Great!! BTW, I can polish a 85' in a little under 4 hours with three people. That includes both sides, front & rear decks and flybridge including the bar.

Last edited by marineclean; 01-22-2008 at 08:43 AM.
Old 01-23-2008, 11:43 AM
Registered

well if you aren't to busy in the spring why don't you come on down to lake cumberland and give a presentation and i'll let you use my boat as a show and tell with your product!!!!! i'll even get a few of the potential buyers to be on hand to let them see how easy it is to use.
Old 01-23-2008, 05:31 PM
Registered

Default samples????

Donnie,

Do you still have any samples available? I am a frenzy user and would like to see how your product compares. I will also be happy to do a small area on my 340 Sportfish and post the results for all to see. If this product is favorable, I shall pass on the info. locally as I am in the "heart" of frenzy territory in Va Beach!!!!

I look forward to hearing from you. ([email protected])

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-23-2008, 05:59 PM
Registered

Email sent.
Old 01-23-2008, 11:37 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by KDAWG
well if you aren't to busy in the spring why don't you come on down to lake cumberland and give a presentation and i'll let you use my boat as a show and tell with your product!!!!! i'll even get a few of the potential buyers to be on hand to let them see how easy it is to use.
How far is your boat from the HB expo?
Old 01-24-2008, 05:32 AM
Registered

2hours But It Might Be Just A Little Cool About That Time!!!!
Old 01-28-2008, 04:32 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Donnie,
I recently purchased a combo pack of the polish and metal serum from Top Notch. The polish seems to be different from what I bought last year. Did you reformulate? Can I mix the two?
Thanks, Dave
Old 01-28-2008, 06:37 PM
Registered

Hey Dave,

Thanks for the business.

Yes, I did tweak a little bit from that first bottle you got. I wanted to achieve no residue at all. I know the residue was light before, but I wanted to eliminate it all together. Now I'm getting a few PMs that some like a little bit of haze while applying, so they can see what they've applied.

Yes, you can mix a 50/50 or 25/75 if you want. I'm going with the majority and putting a very light haze back in while applying. Thanks for the feedback Dave.

Donnie
Old 01-29-2008, 10:23 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by marineclean
Hey Dave,

Thanks for the business.

Yes, I did tweak a little bit from that first bottle you got. I wanted to achieve no residue at all. I know the residue was light before, but I wanted to eliminate it all together. Now I'm getting a few PMs that some like a little bit of haze while applying, so they can see what they've applied.

Yes, you can mix a 50/50 or 25/75 if you want. I'm going with the majority and putting a very light haze back in while applying. Thanks for the feedback Dave.

Donnie
I have been wondering the same thing. I like the first bottle i got from you for the sides and deck but use the second bottle on my black fairing(it comes off a lot better)

Are you planning on coming down for the Outlaw challenge?

Quick Reply: Boat Wax, 1 coat per year???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.