Adding custom paint graphics >

Adding custom paint graphics

Notices

Adding custom paint graphics

Old 09-07-2007, 07:20 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Adding custom paint graphics

I have a Fountain 42" Ex and want to add some paint graphics to the bow & deck area. I love the design on the sides and stern area, but the front sides towards the bow is a little plain and needs something to spice it up. Can you add to those and blend it into the existing clear coat and paint and make it look right.

Here is a link to a picture of my boat:
http://www.flpowerboat.com/gallery/d...um=136&pos=337
Old 09-07-2007, 07:49 AM
Registered

Received 112 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by gerritm
I have a Fountain 42" Ex and want to add some paint graphics to the bow & deck area. I love the design on the sides and stern area, but the front sides towards the bow is a little plain and needs something to spice it up. Can you add to those and blend it into the existing clear coat and paint and make it look right.

I would think you could get a spray mask directly from Fountain to do the matching graphics on the deck. Any good paint shop should be able to do the work.
Old 09-07-2007, 08:27 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by RaggedEdge
I would think you could get a spray mask directly from Fountain to do the matching graphics on the deck. Any good paint shop should be able to do the work.
What do you mean by spray mask? I have done some body and paint work on cars and have never heard this term. Can bow graphics be added to the sides and blended into the existing or would I be better leaving the existing alone and just doing something on the deck. I appreciate the help. Thanks.
Old 09-08-2007, 09:46 PM
Registered

Yes it can be done, but, I don't really think it needs anything on the sides. Now the deck would look much better if a few graphics were sprayed onto it. Something similar to the sides.
Old 09-09-2007, 03:57 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by gerritm

There are always things that can be done! The deciding factor is, what kind of a budget do you have for the project? If you would like to discuss this further, you can P.M. me or call (512) 423-7889 and I would be happy to talk to you about options.

David Morgan
Custom Touch Graphics
Old 09-09-2007, 08:07 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by customtouch
There are always things that can be done! The deciding factor is, what kind of a budget do you have for the project? If you would like to discuss this further, you can P.M. me or call (512) 423-7889 and I would be happy to talk to you about options.

David Morgan
Custom Touch Graphics
David, thanks for the reply. This is going to be a winter (slow season) project. I don't have a budget. I am more interested in finding the right design and then just doing it. I have a couple of ideas that I want incorporated into the design. I will keep your number and give you a call when we are ready.

Thanks again, Gerrit
Old 09-13-2007, 10:26 AM
Registered

thats a unique concept adding to existing graphics