Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Fiberglass and Paint (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/fiberglass-paint-167/)
-   -   resins (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/fiberglass-paint/176541-resins.html)

RunninHotRacing163.1 01-06-2008 10:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by glassdave (Post 2395658)
well Motion i hope we are successfuly answering your questions :D . . . . . better get some pics of your project up stat . . . . no tell'in whats gonna happen if Rob waves Masher an JC in here

Thanks V V i knew it was only a matter of time. RunningHots been gone for a while, hope he took his camera with him :D

better get some pics of your project up stat . GLASS does this count as a project PIC ??????? I put alot of work into these ... LOL:cool-smiley-027::cool-smiley-027:

Audiofn 01-07-2008 06:29 AM

Motion110 you will need a membership when this gets moved to the UC section :D:D

RunninHotRacing163.1 01-07-2008 06:37 AM

Originally Posted by Audiofn (Post 2396054)
Motion110 you will need a membership when this gets moved to the UC section :D:D

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH maybe he'll send the one when she cums down the ladder LOL :evilb:

excalibur32 01-08-2008 03:13 PM

Go to the west system website has all the info you need.

hardy.hardy@hotmail. 01-09-2008 06:25 PM

Putty

I'am New At This Forum Stuff Or Typing For That Matter But I Know Glass.your Boat Is Not All Vynilester Its Only About Three Ounces A Skin And The Print Thru.some Schedules Vari But The Rest Should Be Poly.that Being Said Poly Or Viynil Is Fine But There Is No Need For Vynil In Your App.the Adhisive That You Will Be Using Is Critical More Than Any.the Prep Goes With Out Saying And Any Time Under Your Belt You Know Whats Required.atc Makes A Product Called Polybond That Along With A Good Glass Schedule In And Out Will Not Fail.mixing **** With Resin Yourself Is Old School And Inferiour,they Tend To Be Britle.spend Time Looking At The Products Available And The Prosses And Its Not That Hard.hell I Cant Even Spell And I Biuld Million Dollar Boats You Can Handle It Just Do The Research. Good Luck Lew

offshoredrillin 01-09-2008 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by hardy.hardy@hotmail. (Post 2400132)
I'am New At This Forum Stuff Or Typing For That Matter But I Know Glass.your Boat Is Not All Vynilester Its Only About Three Ounces A Skin And The Print Thru.some Schedules Vari But The Rest Should Be Poly.that Being Said Poly Or Viynil Is Fine But There Is No Need For Vynil In Your App.the Adhisive That You Will Be Using Is Critical More Than Any.the Prep Goes With Out Saying And Any Time Under Your Belt You Know Whats Required.atc Makes A Product Called Polybond That Along With A Good Glass Schedule In And Out Will Not Fail.mixing **** With Resin Yourself Is Old School And Inferiour,they Tend To Be Britle.spend Time Looking At The Products Available And The Prosses And Its Not That Hard.hell I Cant Even Spell And I Biuld Million Dollar Boats You Can Handle It Just Do The Research. Good Luck Lew

welcome Lew, post away, don't worry about spelling and have fun...would love to see another resin guy on here helping out...

hardy.hardy@hotmail. 01-10-2008 06:14 PM

Putty

THANKS OFFSHOREDRILLIN I DID NOT READ DEEP ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT THEY WERE BOLT ON PODS.THAT CHANGES ALOT AND IS NOT AS HARD.I WOULD ASSUME ALL THE BREAK AWAY PROPERTIES HAVE BEEN INCLUDED IN THE DESIGN.MAKING A STRONG COMPATABLE MATEING SURFACE IS NOT AS DEEP A PROJECT BUT STILL INVOLVED.SOUNDS FUN,BY THE WAY WHO DO I ASK BOUT HOW TO RUN MY NEW TO ME DAYTONA ELIMINATOR NOW THATS TOUGH [email protected] SISSYS LIKE ME CAN DO THE GLASS WORK. THANKS LEW