need info on wrapin a 35 lightning >

need info on wrapin a 35 lightning

Notices

Old 12-03-2009, 06:03 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Has anyone ever wraped just the top deck /how strong&how much does it cost per foot
Old 12-05-2009, 04:05 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

we have been doing wraps for several years now.. the top deck you have to be careful walking over it especially when real warm, I would say no shoes, even over laminated wrap(which needs to be) also artwork plays into the cost as well, as is the complexity of the job itself, sharp curves, cerevis etc, also what needs to be removed, cleats, lights etc....but off the top of my head I would say 1500-2000...Rob @ E-Z Sign Design...
Old 12-05-2009, 09:24 PM
Registered

Hey ezstriper, got any more pics of boats with wraps? Not very many on web site.
Old 12-06-2009, 12:24 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by ezstriper
we have been doing wraps for several years now.. the top deck you have to be careful walking over it especially when real warm, I would say no shoes, even over laminated wrap(which needs to be) also artwork plays into the cost as well, as is the complexity of the job itself, sharp curves, cerevis etc, also what needs to be removed, cleats, lights etc....but off the top of my head I would say 1500-2000...Rob @ E-Z Sign Design...
How about a rough idea on how much to wrap a 32' Sunsation? Not looking for the deck...just the hull to update appearance.
Old 12-06-2009, 07:56 PM
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member

Received 271 Likes on 96 Posts

ya know Ryan I was lookin at the stripes on your boat while it was in my shop and was thinkin what it would look like with just a color change on the exhisting graphics

I did a color change a few years ago on a 2? foot Baja where we took the pink and teal and swaped them for a grey (fleckstone lookin custom) and a yellow/orange fade and i think some purple and it took 15 years off the boat real quick.
08 OPA High Points Champion
10 OPA Class 1 National Champion ( happy now Ed! )
Old 12-06-2009, 10:43 PM
Registered

hey, we also wrap boats. The very rough cost would be around eighteen dollars per square foot, but that can vary depending on artwork and removal of existing cleats, etc

Legendary looks
Mansfield, OH
Old 12-07-2009, 12:38 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I had my boat wrapped and it was the best $ Ive spent on her (so far)....
Took it from this:

To this:

Cost me $1300 for the vinyl and $700 to have it installed--Total of $2000 for a 25 foot boat.

Last edited by Powerquest_Baby!!; 12-07-2009 at 12:42 PM.
Old 12-08-2009, 05:32 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by glassdave
ya know Ryan I was lookin at the stripes on your boat while it was in my shop and was thinkin what it would look like with just a color change on the exhisting graphics

I did a color change a few years ago on a 2? foot Baja where we took the pink and teal and swaped them for a grey (fleckstone lookin custom) and a yellow/orange fade and i think some purple and it took 15 years off the boat real quick.
That's a thought too....will have to start looking to squeeze that into the budget.