Notices

My New 29 Canopy w/ Arneson Surface Drive

Old 01-17-2010, 01:38 AM
Rik
arneson-industries.com
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Who asked you to purchase anything?

First day in the water has no affect on the fact the boat was faster through the RPM range than it was with the previous setup and I did not give them the propeller they tried but I did get them the propeller that got the boat up on plane. By the way it was the second propeller they tried and the first one would have worked if they had tried to do more than 2,000 RPM. But I forgot you knew that too. Must be tough to always be so wrong but willing to put in writing so everyone can see it.
Old 01-17-2010, 03:46 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Rik
Who asked you to purchase anything?

First day in the water has no affect on the fact the boat was faster through the RPM range than it was with the previous setup and I did not give them the propeller they tried but I did get them the propeller that got the boat up on plane. By the way it was the second propeller they tried and the first one would have worked if they had tried to do more than 2,000 RPM. But I forgot you knew that too. Must be tough to always be so wrong but willing to put in writing so everyone can see it.
Well Rik, I did almost purchace one of your drives over the summer months, but I was not going to do all of the modifications to accomidate the Arneson...Tell me this I am sure you have several thousands Arnesons running out there, yes they are a great drive but in the single engine setup, IMO I don't think it is practical...so how many single engine cats are running a Arneson, maybe 10, ok 20 and thats out of thousands. Seems like if it was the cats azz on single engine everyone would be running one...Don't you think, you get a your panties in a bunch over nothing, never said there was anything wrong with the Arneson drives, just don't see it being right for a single engine application...
Old 01-17-2010, 05:15 PM
Registered

26 Redline,
Check your PM's
Old 01-18-2010, 05:06 PM
Rik
arneson-industries.com
Offshoreonly Advertiser

I don't know why you keep trying to drag me into something that has nothing to do with me. The boat has no drive issues.

Everyone asked what is wrong with this project and simply put it has engine problems. Two motors melted pistons in a very very short period of time. Why you cannot read this, comprehend this or understand this is beyond me. If you want to throw stones then go play with someone that wants to, as I can assure you I don't.
Old 01-18-2010, 06:51 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Rik
I don't know why you keep trying to drag me into something that has nothing to do with me. The boat has no drive issues.

Everyone asked what is wrong with this project and simply put it has engine problems. Two motors melted pistons in a very very short period of time. Why you cannot read this, comprehend this or understand this is beyond me. If you want to throw stones then go play with someone that wants to, as I can assure you I don't.
You know Rik, you are so fast to wine...read post #32 where you started freaking out when I told hime that I bet he would have just enjoyed boating over the summer instead of fuking with all this chit over the summer...Then rean #34 where I tried to give you the warm and fuzzy, but that doesn't satisfiy you. Why didn't you answer the question about how many single engine setups are out there, Hotstang even stated in post 27 that the boat was all over the place and kept wanting to kick out to the side, even Weisman knows these facts...http://www.weismann.net/Press%20Page...annDuoProp.htm so grow up Rik, or stick with the twin engine applications, I have had enough of your crying, seems like nothing gives you...Arneson any warm and fuzzys, I know your type, it is always someones else fault, everytime something is posted about surface drive you never offer anything other than you trying to defend yourself, no matter what is asked or said...
Old 01-18-2010, 11:00 PM
Rik
arneson-industries.com
Offshoreonly Advertiser

I have not complained about anything, if anyone has it is you and you don't even have a dog in the race. No one is making you read this thread. If you have not read, Hotstang is not the one that is unhappy with Arneson, you are.

Why don't you step up and purchase a Wisemann drive and your problems will be gone.
Old 01-19-2010, 07:32 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Rik
I have not complained about anything, if anyone has it is you and you don't even have a dog in the race. No one is making you read this thread. If you have not read, Hotstang is not the one that is unhappy with Arneson, you are.

Why don't you step up and purchase a Wisemann drive and your problems will be gone.
Like I said Rik I never said that I was unhappy with the Arneson, or had a problem with it, your a nut who should get back on his meds. I have not seen one thread that had anthing to do with a surface drive, where you didn't wine on and try to defend yourself on....Oh and I love how you still have not answered the question of how many boats in a single engine application do you have running...LOVE IT
Old 01-19-2010, 03:18 PM
Rik
arneson-industries.com
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Originally Posted by 26 REDLINE
Like I said Rik I never said that I was unhappy with the Arneson, or had a problem with it, your a nut who should get back on his meds. I have not seen one thread that had anthing to do with a surface drive, where you didn't wine on and try to defend yourself on....Oh and I love how you still have not answered the question of how many boats in a single engine application do you have running...LOVE IT
All I have done is provide the facts in applications rather than "hear say" that might confuse people. You little childish attacks only reveal your true character or lack thereof. If you are not unhappy with anything on this thread then why are you so wrapped up in making misleading comments?

Like I said, please go purchase the drive that Wiesmann produces and you will be a happy camper and you can then and only then accurately comment a single engine surface drive boat.
Old 01-19-2010, 06:42 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Rik
All I have done is provide the facts in applications rather than "hear say" that might confuse people. You little childish attacks only reveal your true character or lack thereof. If you are not unhappy with anything on this thread then why are you so wrapped up in making misleading comments?

Like I said, please go purchase the drive that Wiesmann produces and you will be a happy camper and you can then and only then accurately comment a single engine surface drive boat.
I love how you shy away from the questions of how many single engine setups you have out there, this is only the 4th time I have asked and you keep defending yourself over nothing, I have not made one misleading comment I have said several times how nice the Arneson drives are, again never blamed you for anything...YET you still want to argue...Well whatever, I don't want to purchace the Weisman drive either, so I never knew where that came from...SO RIK NOW WHAT
Old 01-19-2010, 07:20 PM
Pirate of the Chesapeake
Gold Member

One of my ?? is why does it take 600+ cubes, a blower to make only 900hp?? a NA big cub motor is very much cap of doing that, doesn't have to worry about a melt down. Seems that timing was the culpret in the second instance anyhow... Thats all. So c mon man it is time to spill the beans and let us know the details to this... Alot of us have been following the build.. If you can't get the prop situation fig out, sell the arny and put a # 6 on it... If it has been this long to get it propped right, puking 2 motors, I would be looking into a diff drive set up for sure.. Its apparent that as bad ass as arnies are that there is something that it doesn't like about this boat.

John jr

Last edited by Fenderjack; 01-19-2010 at 07:22 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.