How long can my boat be in salt water?

Notices
Formula

How long can my boat be in salt water?

Old 04-25-2007, 05:37 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by FormulaM2Formula
Thanks! My anxiety level is starting to drop.

I really dont think it will be a probelm ..esp if you wipe it down every cpl of days ...I'm not saying pull the boat ...just mask and fins and go under the boat with a sponge or maybe some type of pad ... the water is crystal clear ... we went over several years ago and we got close to West End all the sudden you could see the bottom and all the coral and stuff ...we stopped the boat to take a look thinking we could snorkle around ..... it was 600' Deep! Seems its 47 miles from weat Palm to West End ?
Old 04-25-2007, 09:14 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by offthefront
I really dont think it will be a probelm ..esp if you wipe it down every cpl of days ...I'm not saying pull the boat ...just mask and fins and go under the boat with a sponge or maybe some type of pad ... the water is crystal clear ... we went over several years ago and we got close to West End all the sudden you could see the bottom and all the coral and stuff ...we stopped the boat to take a look thinking we could snorkle around ..... it was 600' Deep! Seems its 47 miles from weat Palm to West End ?
Wow, that awesome! I think I have found a way to keep my nephews busy.

Reminds me that I have to fix my depth gauge.

I haven't figured out where in Florida I'm going to start from, or exactly where I'm going to go. I'd like to make it eventually down to the capital and cruise some of the Exuma Cays as well as some of the Abaco Cays. I gotta get busy on the planning.

Last edited by FormulaM2Formula; 04-25-2007 at 09:17 AM. Reason: added to message