TIBBC "The Thread" again...

Notices
Formula

TIBBC "The Thread" again...

Old 02-13-2008, 09:39 PM
Burnin' Love
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The original owner must have been a little freaky, with having all those spy tunnels.
Old 02-13-2008, 10:43 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Don't forget Casa Blanca .... on this island they have these port holes all cut out and back in the day they would communicate via different coloured lanterns on whether it was safe come on the island or they were going to get ambushed by the authorities for Rum Runn'in ..... there is some awsome history on the river. Like Ragged had stated earlier i as well have been on that river for 35+ years seen alot crazy stuff over the years are was told alot of amazing stories.
Things like the love story of Mr. Bolt ....... He had his island shaped into a heart and started to build "Bolt Castle" for his fiancee of which died before he had a chance to finish it. He never returned and never finish the Castle and it sat for years and years and years. He got his money from a little Hotel Chain he started called ...... you may of heard of it .... Waldorf Astoria .... not bad for a guy who thought it would be a great idea to put fresh flowers on the tables in the dining room.

Jeff
Old 02-13-2008, 10:54 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by RaggedEdge
Thanks Jeff, I appreciate it a lot, it's tough being the only one in the boathouse. I must have missed this before. And you're welcome, glad to help. You didn't tell me if you wanted the 3M mini DVD, if you do just PM me the address to mail it to and it's yours.
You're funny ..... you know for a guy that doesn't now how to tie his own shoes when comes to "techinal gadgets" you certainly passed the cut and paste change a post class .....

Like I said you're funny ...... lol lol lol

Jeff
Old 02-14-2008, 06:38 AM
Registered

Received 112 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by got twins ?
You're funny ..... you know for a guy that doesn't now how to tie his own shoes when comes to "techinal gadgets" you certainly passed the cut and paste change a post class .....

Like I said you're funny ...... lol lol lol

Jeff

Haven't taken the "cut and paste" class yet, I'm still working on one being offered online by Fountain that they call "post enhancement for truth and clarity"

Last edited by RaggedEdge; 02-14-2008 at 06:41 AM.
Old 02-14-2008, 06:46 AM
Registered

Received 112 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by FRMULTR
The original owner must have been a little freaky, with having all those spy tunnels.

Mostly they were so the servants/staff could move around without being seen by guests. Today people evesdrop electronicaly, back then all they had was the peep holes.
Old 02-14-2008, 07:30 AM
Burnin' Love
Gold Member

I guess spying on people went on back then, just like it does now, only technology has advanced a bit, and cameras can be hidden anywhere. As a matter of fact, I need to sweep my office, to make sure its still clean of bugs and cameras.
Old 02-14-2008, 07:02 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by FRMULTR
I guess spying on people went on back then, just like it does now, only technology has advanced a bit, and cameras can be hidden anywhere. As a matter of fact, I need to sweep my office, to make sure its still clean of bugs and cameras.
They call him BOND ..... FRMULTR BOND ......

lol .... lol ....

Jeff aka triple double single agent got twins ?
Old 02-14-2008, 11:49 PM
Registered

Received 42 Likes on 11 Posts

Jeff,
this is what we did to celebrate Valentines Day.
Exchanged cards over early am coffee and then... braaap~braaap

70 mile AM/midday loop from her place in Clayton >LaFargeville >Theresa >Redwood >Alex Bay back to Clayton.

The 1000 Islands club that we belong to is doing a helluva job when they have snow to work with. The whole system is a nice mix of twisty-turny, woods, RR bed and straight runs across big meadows with those nice half-blind rises in them...
...open up and say A I R

The turn by the picnic table is groomed all the way to Cape Vincent via Chaumount. Gonna run that before the conditions fade. If not today (Fri.) definitely Monday.

double click the pics for size!
Attached Thumbnails TIBBC "The Thread" again...-100_0159_1.jpg   TIBBC "The Thread" again...-100_0160_1.jpg   TIBBC "The Thread" again...-100_0162_1.jpg  

Last edited by Rippem; 02-15-2008 at 04:17 AM. Reason: larger pics
Old 02-15-2008, 12:00 AM
Registered

Received 42 Likes on 11 Posts

TekVest.
Yes-warm and easy to ride in. I forgot it was there almost immediately!

Staci got me some Under Armor wicking LJ's tonight also.

fewer layers... perspiration control and body armor is where it's at.
Attached Thumbnails TIBBC "The Thread" again...-100_0161_1.jpg   TIBBC "The Thread" again...-100_0165_1.jpg   TIBBC "The Thread" again...-100_0167_1.jpg  

Last edited by Rippem; 02-15-2008 at 04:19 AM. Reason: clarify
Old 02-15-2008, 08:04 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Rippem
TekVest.
Yes-warm and easy to ride in. I forgot it was there almost immediately!

Staci got me some Under Armor wicking LJ's tonight also.

fewer layers... perspiration control and body armor is where it's at.
That is awesome .........
Once you figure out what to wear with the tek vest you will be rock'in ..... glad to see everything worked out .....

Jeff

Quick Reply: TIBBC "The Thread" again...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.