TIBBC "The Thread" again...

Notices

TIBBC "The Thread" again...

Old 02-08-2008, 12:31 PM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Magicfloat View Post
Hey,I'm from Alabama,so I have no idea what y'all are talking about

Up north here this behavior is the result of Brain Freeze, due to our somewhat inclement climate. The equivalent southern behavior would be the result of prolonged years of in-breeding.
Old 02-08-2008, 05:31 PM
Registered

I was thinking it was safe to come back out, maybe I need to rethink this.

That little tune just cost Axa 10 lengths, and another 10 lengths because he called me "George". So we're back to heads up, unless he can produce that post where I allegedly agreed to spot him 20 lengths for the Mrs. Axa chit, and the other 20 for the flat screen TV.

Last edited by RaggedEdge; 02-09-2008 at 10:45 AM.
Old 02-08-2008, 06:30 PM
Burnin' Love
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

"Formula Boy" would be a contradictory term of someone who drives an "Old Mans Boat". Oh I forgot, the new term is "Gentlemans Performance Boat"
Old 02-08-2008, 06:34 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

OK..I am a litttle shy and I do not have a Formula or one of them there big bad Fountains..I do have a boat that I try to keep clean..Maybe not as clean as some of the guys I have met up in the bay...But can I bust some ball with you guys???The winter is taking a toll on this Sonic boy!!! If I am not welcome here I will go
Old 02-08-2008, 06:44 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by upstate31sonic View Post

OK..I am a litttle shy and I do not have a Formula or one of them there big bad Fountains..I do have a boat that I try to keep clean..Maybe not as clean as some of the guys I have met up in the bay...But can I bust some ball with you guys???The winter is taking a toll on this Sonic boy!!! If I am not welcome here I will go

You sure as he!! can, I could use all the help I can get here. I'm outnumbered and being abused.

Would you be one of Thirdbird's buddys? That 31 sonic looks familiar.

Last edited by RaggedEdge; 02-08-2008 at 06:49 PM.
Old 02-08-2008, 06:57 PM
Still Chillin
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

OK..I am a litttle shy....But can I bust some ball with you guys???The winter is taking a toll on this Sonic boy!!! If I am not welcome here I will go

Bob....Come on in...The waters warm!!

Welcome...

Dave
Old 02-09-2008, 01:20 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Just because you don't have a Formula is one thing ..... no big deal ...... but make no mistake about it there are no big bad Fountains here either ....... oops ..... and there it is ...... how's that from a "Formula Boy" for yeah ......

awe ..... I love this thread ..... lol lol

On another note I saw you guys I believe .... in Sodus a couple of times. I am from the Rochester area .... and cruise with two other 311s .
You guys have some good look'in boats ......

Welcome and bring it on .......

Jeff
Old 02-09-2008, 08:34 AM
Registered

Who knows their Formula options? I'll take input from all but will only trust MagicFloat. What is the model of Garmin GPS on the new Fastechs? I was on the Formula site and they didn't specify which model. It's always fun to go and build a boat with the options I have on mine and see the retail north of 400k
Old 02-09-2008, 08:43 AM
Charter Member #415
Charter Member

My 2 08's have the 172C.
Old 02-09-2008, 08:50 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by 5PMSMWHR View Post
Who knows their Formula options? I'll take input from all but will only trust MagicFloat. What is the model of Garmin GPS on the new Fastechs? I was on the Formula site and they didn't specify which model. It's always fun to go and build a boat with the options I have on mine and see the retail north of 400k
I would agree with Magicfloat ...... it is the 172c ..... which makes no sence ....... entry level plotter for a world class performance boat.
The funny part is that they are charging world class priceing for it as well.
They used to use alot of Raymarine products.

Jeff

Quick Reply: TIBBC "The Thread" again...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.