Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Formula (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/formula-36/)
-   -   Hey fellow Formula guys! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/formula/186697-hey-fellow-formula-guys.html)

Downtown42 05-15-2008 09:32 AM

Welcome Shame :D this spring suks, May is 1/2 gone.

Shameless 05-15-2008 12:08 PM

Originally Posted by C_Spray (Post 2558675)
Nice! My 382 was all-white for four years, but the gel coat stained so fast in Chesapeake Bay that we had it re-done in a silver Flagship scheme.

Clean is clean. Any interior photos?

For some reason I am not able to put up any pictures...Does the 44.95 per year membership not allow pics????

Shameless 05-15-2008 12:09 PM

Thanks everyone for the welcome and great to see familiar names!!!!

Shameless 05-15-2008 12:32 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Well, I was able to load these pics from my phone, so I am assuming that the ones from my camera are too big... I am not sure how to resize them, all of the hardware I have seen is for Windows, and I have Vista...

Shameless 05-15-2008 12:35 PM

sorry, I can't even load the ones I got from tha factory when it was being built... I guess I will turn down my camera to see if that helps...

Splitdecision271 05-15-2008 12:41 PM

Shame- Boat still looks nice and clean, sure it will stay that way too. You still flooded in Iowa? Did you install drive showers, if so which ones, thinking of putting the Halo's on mine, don't want to drill into the cavitation plate.

Shameless 05-15-2008 12:58 PM

Originally Posted by Splitdecision271 (Post 2559050)
Shame- Boat still looks nice and clean, sure it will stay that way too. You still flooded in Iowa? Did you install drive showers, if so which ones, thinking of putting the Halo's on mine, don't want to drill into the cavitation plate.

Thank you, she is under fullmooring cover just waiting for the water!!!

Yes, I installed showers from Rex marine becasue I really liked how low profile the pick up was. I had halos before and I still saw chalky build up on my drive that had to be cleaned every week. Drilling into the cavitation plate does not bother me, plus it will NOT void the warranty like some have speculated on. The showers come with a template to show you exactly where to drill...no big deal...of course I also just drilled 6 holes on the swimplatform for my drive switched back there!!:D Cosmetics was big for me too, and I just do not like the way the Halos look that just blot onto the drive, but again, that is just my tastes.:grinser0

Yes still flooded, but only a foot over flood stage now, supposed to be back in the banks byt the weekend, only to expose the damaged boat ramps and what we will have to deal with.

t500hps 05-15-2008 02:32 PM

Pics......Just remembered, your used to the site self-adjusting the pic size for us. Doesn't happen like that here. Windows has a free photo sizing program that is discussed here but I can't find it at the moment.

Shameless 05-15-2008 03:00 PM

Originally Posted by t500hps (Post 2559197)
Pics......Just remembered, your used to the site self-adjusting the pic size for us. Doesn't happen like that here. Windows has a free photo sizing program that is discussed here but I can't find it at the moment.

Do you kno wif the photo sizing works for Vista??? or does it not matter??

FRMULTR 05-15-2008 03:46 PM

Hey, Shame, welcome over to OSO. Well, I beat you into the water. I took delivery yesterday afternoon, and ran it around the lake for about an hour and a half. Good luck gettin yours wet, Memorial Day weekend is approching fast!!