Bad Thread about BK

Notices
Formula

Bad Thread about BK

Old 05-30-2008, 09:06 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Bad Thread about BK

I have to say. I was wrong with Bald Knob. they are nice people and to the best they can to help out. Great location, Great people.
Back when I was bashing them it was due to the fact that I was just upset and well so were they.

I would like to say that Im impressed BK this season with new bathrooms, new paint and just a good time.

I just hope they would make the area around Bk no wake.
Old 05-30-2008, 09:12 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Ok, I don't get it. You raked them over the coals man. All of a sudden you're loving them.

What the frick dude??!!
Old 05-30-2008, 09:27 PM
Registered

Ok, I don't get it. You raked them over the coals man. All of a sudden you're loving them.

lawyers?

What's black and brown and looks good on a lawyer?

A doberman!!
Old 05-30-2008, 11:15 PM
Registered

Koz knows that Formula is the best over all the rest. In addition, Chicago's Formula dealer is well....Bald Knob!

Everyone says chit in the heat of battle that they don't really mean.

Glad to have you back on board Koz!
Old 05-31-2008, 07:41 AM

Originally Posted by ThirdBird

What the frick dude??!!

Ditto!!!

I will say I was NOT impressed with Bald Knob when I was boat Shopping, reason why I went twice as far to buy a new boat.
Old 05-31-2008, 08:08 PM
Registered

Well Im impressed with the way the changed their tone with me.
Although I did not purchase a boat from them, Im still keeping my new Donzi there. Like I said before Im suprised that they were willing to give me the time of the day now. Which is nice to tell you the truth.
Plus I dont want to burn a bridge. Who knows maybe ill be buy a 353 with 700's next summer
Old 05-31-2008, 10:32 PM
Registered

Default B / K

Originally Posted by TheKoz96
Well Im impressed with the way the changed their tone with me.
Although I did not purchase a boat from them, Im still keeping my new Donzi there. Like I said before Im suprised that they were willing to give me the time of the day now. Which is nice to tell you the truth.
Plus I dont want to burn a bridge. Who knows maybe ill be buy a 353 with 700's next summer
WHAT A BIG PU$$y TALK BUT NO BAl$$ TO BACK UP THE MOUTH ! B/K IS ONE NOT TO TRUSTED YOU WILL BE ON THIS ONCE AGAIN RAGGING ABOUT HOW YOU GOT THE SHAFT BUT YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR !
Old 06-01-2008, 05:30 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by tony manzella
WHAT A BIG PU$$y TALK BUT NO BAl$$ TO BACK UP THE MOUTH ! B/K IS ONE NOT TO TRUSTED YOU WILL BE ON THIS ONCE AGAIN RAGGING ABOUT HOW YOU GOT THE SHAFT BUT YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR !
Hey now, I git in Koz's grill too but, not like that!! There's no need to blast anybody like that.

Delete that post Dude!!!
Old 06-01-2008, 07:45 AM
Registered

Default B / K

Originally Posted by ThirdBird
Hey now, I git in Koz's grill too but, not like that!! There's no need to blast anybody like that.

Delete that post Dude!!!
IT's not about your bros stuff but more about B/K thay burnt my a$$ once an that all it took , when I go to the boat SHOW in CHICAGO I make it a point to find that sales person and remind him of what he told me, if they do'nt help you in the bgining thay more then likely will not break a sweet later ! [ IF I HAVE STEP ON SOMEONES TOES IN MY FIT OF RAGE I DO APPOLIGE !]
Old 06-01-2008, 10:37 AM
Registered

Received 90 Likes on 54 Posts

I've got a good friend that just picked up a new boat from them yesterday. Thought is was a great experience. Time will tell down the road. Basically we all have had both good and bad experiences with almost all boat dealers.

Quick Reply: Bad Thread about BK

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.