SCUBA from my Formula

Notices
Formula

SCUBA from my Formula

Old 08-14-2008, 01:39 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default SCUBA from my Formula

Anyone SCUBA off thier Formula? I have been out of the sport and on the road for quite a while now. I have been spearfishing in Georgia and Florida. Just dove a tournament in West Palm Beach. My dive buddy and I have thought about using the 357 for diving out of Savannah, GA. We go about 35 miles out right now with a friend. It takes quite a while and we figured some decent speed and size could get us farther out where the big fish are. I will eventually get a larger sportfish but not right now, unless I somehow could sell all my present boats...LOL

So if so, how hard is it to gear up or better yet what do you do to keep all the nicks and scratches of the boat? I was thinking of a larger swim platform with a removable dive ladder. I also though about making the rear seat into a large insulated cooler. I also have to redo the swimpad since the wood is no good under the padding.

Am I thinking crazy thoughts or would this older boat be a great dive boat with speed to get out where we want for tournaments...