Flush hoses

Notices
Formula

Flush hoses

Old 12-28-2009, 06:54 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Flush hoses

Can any other 311 owner tell me where the the flush hoses plumb into the engine from the flush hook up under the rear seat? Seems when the one i bought was repowered they were not hooked back up. Also would love to talk to some 311 owners and maybe get some pictures of some items such as the cabin door and hatch, mine was missing when I bought it and i would like to see what hardware there is supposed to be on the upper hatch. I was planning on fabrication one out of fiberglass and using a gas charged shock to hold it up.
Old 12-29-2009, 05:24 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Flush system was not a standard Formula Setup ....I would imagine it should tie into the Suction hose on the Sea pump ....should be a T installed in the 1.25" line ....The door and Hatch can be fibercated by a plastic supply shop ....m
Old 12-29-2009, 07:29 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by offthefront
Flush system was not a standard Formula Setup ....I would imagine it should tie into the Suction hose on the Sea pump ....should be a T installed in the 1.25" line ....The door and Hatch can be fibercated by a plastic supply shop ....m

Thanks for the input Offthefront. This is my 1st Formula and i was not aware that this flush system was added on, it looks like a factory set up. Do you think it would be ok to plumb it it at the sea strainers?

On the door and hatch, i have found a plastics company that can make one for me, i was just considering making one myself from fiberglass . I have the hatch about 60% completed. I just did not know what kind of hardware (latches,hinges, locks) that were orig on them. i did talk to Formula and they gave me the orig part # for the handle assy. But from some of the pictures I have seen they look pretty gaudy.
Old 12-29-2009, 07:55 AM
Registered

what would be sweet is if you could make the door a slider ...I took the fridge out and there is about an inch or so clearance between the fridge box and the dash ....
Old 12-29-2009, 08:15 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by offthefront
what would be sweet is if you could make the door a slider ...I took the fridge out and there is about an inch or so clearance between the fridge box and the dash ....

I have considered the idea of a slider, actually a power slider i have bought a power actuator to see what i could do as far as that goes... My other boat is a Mach 1 and it does have a manual slider door & screen, which we really like having the screen when overnighting. I have the head side of the cabin apart now redoing all the laminate & mirrorplex and will be pulling the other side apart aswell. I am gonna further look at the idea of the slider whne i get that side apart.
Old 12-29-2009, 08:43 AM
Registered

Sounds sweet .... I hate the hinge door ...always in the way ...