Any Ga Formula boaters here? >

Any Ga Formula boaters here?

Notices

Any Ga Formula boaters here?

Old 08-08-2010, 06:45 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any Ga Formula boaters here?

I was on lake Lanier this weekend and there were several Formula's out. I would like to try to plan a Formula tie up before the season is over. If there is any interest let me know. Hell if there are any power boaters that would like to get together and hang send me a pm. I am tired of hanging around with the pontoons and bayliners. I am starting to think high performance boating in Ga is dead.
Old 10-13-2010, 09:37 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 03 SONIC View Post
I was on lake Lanier this weekend and there were several Formula's out. I would like to try to plan a Formula tie up before the season is over. If there is any interest let me know. Hell if there are any power boaters that would like to get together and hang send me a pm. I am tired of hanging around with the pontoons and bayliners. I am starting to think high performance boating in Ga is dead.
in an 87 206ls normally on south side of lake but will be out oct 16th and 17th im sure. breaking in new built motor so flag me down, name is Brooks
Old 10-15-2010, 05:02 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

We are on Lanier as well!
Here is a pic of ours.
Attached Thumbnails Any Ga Formula boaters here?-lake-michigan-062808-019.jpg