2nd Annual Birds on the Bay Formula Rendezvous - NJ >

2nd Annual Birds on the Bay Formula Rendezvous - NJ

Notices
Formula

2nd Annual Birds on the Bay Formula Rendezvous - NJ

Old 05-18-2011, 10:17 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Tom, I say we tow 'em down to florida (and by we, I mean ur truck) and never come back, this weather up here is great if ura duck!!! wtf??? We just got back Sunday, it gets harder to leave those palm trees every time. ttyl
Old 05-19-2011, 06:21 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Panic Attack
Hey Tom, I say we tow 'em down to florida (and by we, I mean ur truck) and never come back, this weather up here is great if ura duck!!! wtf??? We just got back Sunday, it gets harder to leave those palm trees every time. ttyl
Well Brian just picked up a new Sierra so he's set now we are just waiting on you to get a truck and trailer... then we can do big things lol. I just got back all the vinyl for the boat so I have to install it all wash and wax then she's ready to go in. I'm going to try getting her wet by next weekend.
Old 05-19-2011, 07:42 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just put me on blast why don't you! I'm a very private person you know, don't like my business all out in the open.

Since you brought it up, not sure if I'll be ready for trip to Florida. That will involve a lot of planning for me. Your truck can fit 4. I think from Grandma's to the Elks is far enough for me this year.

Baby steps! Baby steps!
Old 05-19-2011, 08:04 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Splitdecision271
Just put me on blast why don't you! I'm a very private person you know, don't like my business all out in the open.

Since you brought it up, not sure if I'll be ready for trip to Florida. That will involve a lot of planning for me. Your truck can fit 4. I think from Grandma's to the Elks is far enough for me this year.

Baby steps! Baby steps!
Should we let people know you are gay too LOL jk Truck fits 4 however if Clutch comes we sit 3 now. We going boating Sat nite?

Last edited by I.D.C.E.; 05-20-2011 at 06:48 AM.
Old 05-20-2011, 09:09 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by I.D.C.E.
Should we let people know you are gay too LOL jk Truck fits 4 however if Clutch comes we sit 3 now. We going boating Sat nite?
Cleaning the boat Saturday. Picked up my new pads for my wheel. Harbor Freight, love that store. Should be down early Saturday morning, don't have to wait for the wife.
Old 05-21-2011, 04:08 PM
Registered

I D C E for you
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4p5yzdCa2GE&feature=related[/youtube]
Old 05-24-2011, 05:58 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by C_Spray
Just as an FYI - That's the same day as the New Jersey Performance Powerboat Club's "Shore Dreams for Kids" charity event up in Tom's River. That may pull some owners away.
Actually I just saw the date on their site and it is not the same day it is actually Sunday July 17th which is just our rain date not our event date.
Old 05-26-2011, 10:11 PM
Registered

BOOM!!! Warm weather is FINALLY here!!!!! See 'yooz' on the bay.

Last edited by Panic Attack; 05-26-2011 at 10:13 PM.
Old 05-31-2011, 07:01 PM
Registered

First run out on the bay was the 28th. Launched the boat a little after 1. Ran down to Conklin Island for a few hours. Felt great to be out on the bay. This weekend is looking beautiful already. Planning on being down Saturday, hopefully at Tices by noon.
Old 06-03-2011, 03:27 PM
Registered

Alrighty just got news from another Formula owner that Sea-Ray/Marinemax has just announced their Aquapalooza the same date as our Rendezvous.

Those who haven't RSVP'd yet this should give you more motivation to make plans on getting your bird tied up at Tices! Lets do this.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.