2nd Annual Birds on the Bay Formula Rendezvous - NJ >

2nd Annual Birds on the Bay Formula Rendezvous - NJ

Notices
Formula

2nd Annual Birds on the Bay Formula Rendezvous - NJ

Old 06-12-2011, 08:02 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thats funny. Girlfriend just said that she's starting to think thats the reason why I haven't asked her to get married yet, because I have amazing bro-mances. HA HA HA

9 years and counting!

BTW... y are you posting replys at 1:49 in the morning!!!
Old 06-12-2011, 10:21 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i put a new radio in the boat and had a problem w/ the cockpit speakers, but i had to go to a bbq b4 i could trouble shoot it, came home- found the problem, left again 2 p/up my drunk cuz from said bbq....blah blah and the radio works. so, answer ur question..... i needed to unwind b4 bed!!! lmao
Old 06-14-2011, 09:58 PM
Registered

Hey boys ... Rick's and Townsends ramps are both great for JB's 38'. I launched my 35' Cigarette on both ramps many times. Townsends (for $10! in/out) is a straight shot backing up and very easy to launch at, as Splitdecision mentions

I know the owner of Latitudes personally and vouch for the 'class' factor on the docks and restaurant, but class will also = $$$$ so, no pool, $$$, but great atmosphere and food, as I.D.C.E. mentions.

I think Silver Cloud is the name of the one (3 combined one) all the way down on north (right) side and has the pool. My friends have stayed there and I've never heard a complaint ... for the River of Lights each year.

JB ... You probably can't go wrong with either facility (Southwinds/Latitudes or Silver Cloud) and like both said ... they're both very close to Capt's Inn where the Tiki Bar is at!! And there is ALWAYS fun going down there with live entertainment most every summer weekend! So book the reservations soon and make it over ... I haven't seen you since the Party up at Spermaceti Island (Sandy Hook) with Panther that year!! Good times bro ... remember??

Chris
Old 06-15-2011, 11:24 AM
JB Marshall
Gold Member

Hey Chris good to hear form you. We go been back to Sandy Hook about twice a year, it's a great location for the day.

We have it on our calendar to make the trip to Tices for the weekend. Looks like we will make the run down by boat vs trailering, seems more like a PITA to trailer down. Thanks for all the marina info and we hope to catch up with you in July.

JB
Old 06-15-2011, 02:10 PM
Registered

A fella made the run down from upper manhattan area with his family on their 400ss. It took them 3 hrs at 30-40mph. Must have been an awesome run!
Old 06-16-2011, 07:07 AM
Registered

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by J.B. Marshall
Hey Chris good to hear form you. We go been back to Sandy Hook about twice a year, it's a great location for the day.

We have it on our calendar to make the trip to Tices for the weekend. Looks like we will make the run down by boat vs trailering, seems more like a PITA to trailer down. Thanks for all the marina info and we hope to catch up with you in July.

JB
JB - Sweet ... sure is a nice ride by boat!! I bought my 330SS over in Pt. Washington, LI and drove it down last spring! Was great ride thru East river down under the Verrazano Narrows and out to the ocean up to Barnegat Light (or you also do Manasquan / Pt. Pleasant) Inlet - then its only a 5min ride (for you!) over to Tices. Hopefully weather is perfect that weekend and you'll def. be better off than trailering that 38' beast around.

I hope to be there. Still making final travel plans for my India trip, but I am due to land on 15th so should be able to make it
Old 06-16-2011, 07:12 AM
Registered

Cool

Originally Posted by I.D.C.E.
A fella made the run down from upper manhattan area with his family on their 400ss. It took them 3 hrs at 30-40mph. Must have been an awesome run!
Same for me IDCE when we did it in my boat. 3hr15min doing 35-40mph, steady. Pt. Wash, LI thru Barny to my lagoon which is directly across from Tices.
Old 06-16-2011, 11:31 AM
Registered

Chris I saw your boat on the list, why are you selling? Are you still going to have it in July? lol
Old 06-16-2011, 12:19 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by I.D.C.E.
It was!
Old 06-16-2011, 03:01 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Ben Diss
It was!
Coming again????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.