Where can I buy 280s K-Planes

Notices
Formula

Where can I buy 280s K-Planes

Old 12-11-2011, 09:07 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where can I buy 280s K-Planes

I know a lot of you Formula 292 owners have swapped out your Bennitt trim tabs for 280s K-Planes. I'm not finding many sources to purchase from, accept Mercruiser at a rediculous price. What kind of prices did you guys pay for the entire kit (plates, pumps, hoses, fasteners, etc)?? What about some of the after market suppliers such as Eddie Marine, Dana, IMCO.......Any good?? Their's are billet, rather than cast aluminum, and I don't thing they have anodes. Mercruiser makes a replacement billet type tab set the same size as the 280s from Eddie Marine, but don't seem to look like the same quality as the original. Anybody lookin' for a complete Bennitt dual ram trim tab kit (plates, pump, hoses), let me know, it'll go cheap. Any advice would be great....thanks......dave

Last edited by rocket ride; 12-11-2011 at 09:14 AM.