SpeedFake? LOL
Old 12-27-2011, 06:58 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Was there yesterday too
Old 12-27-2011, 07:20 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm not much of a poster, but I think "SpeedWaste" is on a downward spiral. I have been told tales of JJ borrowing money from the wrong people and not paying it back ????? Just rumor, and I don't really care at all about Speedwaste or what takes place on there. Just my .02 . I guess if I had a 1989 Caravelle 19' bow rider with a "Rocard" 775hp 502 with nothing but a cam and port work that ran 88mph, I may spend some more time over there.
Old 12-27-2011, 08:47 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by aquaforce
I enjoyed the site and posted quite a bit there. It is just odd that it went poof so suddenly. I would have thought if something was up there would have been some message about it. Just nothing.

Jeff posted on a thread just the day before like nothing was going on.

I was almost at 5000 posts there.

Can I transfer my Speedwake post count here?

Nope butt there transferable at SER!OUS

ROCK ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ITS A SKATER NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAPPY HOLIDAYZ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
Old 12-27-2011, 01:22 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by HaulinGas
I'm not much of a poster, but I think "SpeedWaste" is on a downward spiral. I have been told tales of JJ borrowing money from the wrong people and not paying it back ????? Just rumor, and I don't really care at all about Speedwaste or what takes place on there. Just my .02 . I guess if I had a 1989 Caravelle 19' bow rider with a "Rocard" 775hp 502 with nothing but a cam and port work that ran 88mph, I may spend some more time over there.

Not real sure what you mean bye this post but you really come off as a jackwagon, I'm sure that no one claims to run that outta that boat but I'm also sure someone has dumped a cam and stupid money into that boat or similar boat and thats their choice, maybe thats all they can afford, or maybe even want, none the less just because you have a 42 Fountain doesn't make you anymore special
Old 12-27-2011, 07:27 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Sometimes I can get some good conversation here. Sometimes I get knowledgeable information here.

I find it much easier to talk openly at other sites though. It is said that the world is never short of critics.......... well as long as there is OSO
Old 12-27-2011, 07:39 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I was just on speedwake's site. Last post in the Formula section was back in November. Can't remember a day when there wasn't at least one on OSO.

I liked Speedwake a few years ago. A lot of the people I boated with on the Delaware were on there. That's how I got know some of the people I saw out on the water. Eventually died off no long after.
Old 12-27-2011, 07:47 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 88242LS
Not real sure what you mean bye this post but you really come off as a jackwagon, I'm sure that no one claims to run that outta that boat but I'm also sure someone has dumped a cam and stupid money into that boat or similar boat and thats their choice, maybe thats all they can afford, or maybe even want, none the less just because you have a 42 Fountain doesn't make you anymore special
Don't believe it has anything to do with boat or size. There have been issues with the integrity of the owner among other issues. Do a little digging and you will understand.
Old 12-27-2011, 07:58 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by POWERPLAY J
Don't believe it has anything to do with boat or size. There have been issues with the integrity of the owner among other issues. Do a little digging and you will understand.
Well not sure what your talking about to be honest maybe sometime when I get bored I'll dig, I can see how that would effect things, I just try and spend less time on the computer these days, there are alotta things about that site that I like better, I will say I do come here more these days because I spend most time in the Formula forum,
Old 12-27-2011, 07:58 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Splitdecision271
I was just on speedwake's site. Last post in the Formula section was back in November. Can't remember a day when there wasn't at least one on OSO.

I liked Speedwake a few years ago. A lot of the people I boated with on the Delaware were on there. That's how I got know some of the people I saw out on the water. Eventually died off no long after.

The SW Formula section started to slow down when the shown threads were only dated a short time back instead of showing a full page of threads regardless of date. Usually people will browse through threads.....but they have to be showing. That really hurt posting there.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.