Spring Cleaning

Notices
Formula

Spring Cleaning

Old 04-08-2013, 12:55 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by paaka937
7 Mile Marker, sooooo right in the thick of the "weekend washing machine water" on the summer weekends. Last year we stepped up from a 24' Liberator to a 31' Fastech and love the difference in the ride (not to mention speed/performance).
Where on the lake are you located?
We are at the 45MM on the north shore.
Been down your way before, it gets real rough down there.
We have a 93 271 also, fun boat to drive, not real fast, tops out at 60 with a 4 blade 22P hydro.
Saves hours on the Donzi and the Wife and kids spend most the summer at the lake, the kids will be working down there this summer. they use the Formula when I'm not there.
The Daughter got a job as a server at Coconuts already.
Maybe we will see you around some time.
By the way LOTO is awesome!
Old 04-08-2013, 01:08 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Donzi Dude
We are at the 45MM on the north shore.
Been down your way before, it gets real rough down there.
We have a 93 271 also, fun boat to drive, not real fast, tops out at 60 with a 4 blade 22P hydro.
Saves hours on the Donzi and the Wife and kids spend most the summer at the lake, the kids will be working down there this summer. they use the Formula when I'm not there.
The Daughter got a job as a server at Coconuts already.
Maybe we will see you around some time.
By the way LOTO is awesome!
Yea Saturday through mid-day on Sundays during June-Aug are incredibly rough water. So we just take the boat to a nice quiet cove and drop anchor, relax, swim, listen to music during the really rough part of the day. But any other time during the week it's a great area to boat around, plus I am really falling in love with boating during the "offseason" down there.
We really enjoy going to Coconuts and getting lunch, lounging, and playing some volleyball...its a great spot. Plus its really close to one of the quite coves we spend Saturdays in when the water is rough.
Definitely let me know when you will be at the lake this summer...can't say that I have ever taken the boat all the way to the 45MM (sounds like about $600.00 in gas round trip from the 7 YIKES!!). But there are always placed to meet in between.
PS- love the setup you have going...Donzi for yourself and 271 for the family, great idea, will def need to incorporate this into my boat buying plans in the future. HAHA
Old 04-08-2013, 02:24 PM
Registered

Boat Candy is what i'm using also..... i'll see how it holds up!
Old 04-08-2013, 06:13 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by paaka937
Yea Saturday through mid-day on Sundays during June-Aug are incredibly rough water. So we just take the boat to a nice quiet cove and drop anchor, relax, swim, listen to music during the really rough part of the day. But any other time during the week it's a great area to boat around, plus I am really falling in love with boating during the "offseason" down there.
We really enjoy going to Coconuts and getting lunch, lounging, and playing some volleyball...its a great spot. Plus its really close to one of the quite coves we spend Saturdays in when the water is rough.
Definitely let me know when you will be at the lake this summer...can't say that I have ever taken the boat all the way to the 45MM (sounds like about $600.00 in gas round trip from the 7 YIKES!!). But there are always placed to meet in between.
PS- love the setup you have going...Donzi for yourself and 271 for the family, great idea, will def need to incorporate this into my boat buying plans in the future. HAHA
Will do We have a trailer for the formula and a ramp right by the house, its only about a 15 min pull to the Gravois ramp, we have been kicking around the idea of pulling the Formula over there to check out the other side of the lake and not have to burn $300 worth of fuel.
Old 04-09-2013, 12:17 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Audiofn
Don't worry about Nort he is just a bitter old man that hates the fact that the mid west farmers daughters like to take their cloths off!
Jon......the problem is that the midwest farmer's daughters SHOULDN'T take their clothes off!!! Don't worry about LOTO folks.....they aren't going boating for another month or so till the ice breaks up and the mesquitoes start hatching.
Attached Thumbnails Spring Cleaning-ffg.jpg