Notices
Formula

Formula 272 sr1 1986

Old 04-22-2014, 02:20 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Formula 272 sr1 1986

Hi there
Bit of a long shot but we are in the UK and have just purchased a formula 272 sr1 which we will be fully rebuilding,
The boat at the moment is in pretty bad shape but we seem to have most parts, The only thing that we are missing
which is a nightmare is the screen and frame, I have the two main windscreens but not the rest
so it is a bit of a long shot but i don't suppose anyone has the frame and rear glass for sale
thanks in advance.
Old 04-22-2014, 04:58 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Is this a flat or curved glass 272? Also by screen do you mean glass? The side glass should be easier because its flat and could be made by a glass shop. The frame may be available by someone parting one out. Also other models like the 311 may be the same (not sure on this)
Old 04-23-2014, 12:14 PM
Registered

its the curved screen we have the 2 front glass bits and im sure we could get the rear glass made up it really the frame if you know anyone who is breaking one up
Old 05-12-2014, 05:25 AM
Registered

Okay so no such luck I guess we are going to have to fabricate it please could someone post pictures of there 272 sr1 windscreens close up so we have something to work off it is the curved screen thanks in advance.