Notices
Formula

Groove

Old 09-03-2002, 09:17 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Groove

Hey man I am running and will be in the Boston area this weekend. If you are around give me a call on the cell and maybe we can hook up over the weekend and you can have a ride in this thing. (978) 985-0639

Jon
Old 09-06-2002, 06:24 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Jon,
Thanks for the offer. I've been off the board a while. Work has been a bear lately and finances aren't looking good enough all the sudden. Boat plans put on hold another year... again. Seems like this site depresses me now rather than giving me hope. I saw the pic of your boat and it looks great. I like your idea of chopping the windshield to cut the wind off the eyes.

I really appreciate your offer to go for a cruise. I'm going to be doing some off road riding with some friends. That trip to NY sounds like a blast. I keep telling my wife I'd like to tour around areas like that when we get a boat. Not to mention it looks like you got your boat up to Maine as well.

I'll keep my eye on the board and try to hook up with you sometime soon. Hope all goes well for NY.