Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Formula
Atlanta Boat Show this weekend *** Formula listed there! >

Atlanta Boat Show this weekend *** Formula listed there!

Notices
Formula

Atlanta Boat Show this weekend *** Formula listed there!

Old 01-15-2015, 06:05 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Atlanta Boat Show this weekend *** Formula listed there!

I have gotten kind of tired of the Atlanta show and did not plan to go but I got an email from Formula stating that they will be in the Atlanta show. Wow that really surprised me.

Anyone else going to the Atlanta show this weekend?
Old 01-15-2015, 07:18 PM
Registered

Received 25 Likes on 14 Posts

I just went to the Toronto show last night, Forumla was there, with three bowriders....
Old 01-15-2015, 07:28 PM
Registered

Received 177 Likes on 114 Posts

Guess formula no like texas. Only 2 formulas from 1 dealer 1 big one small both bowriders.
This show was a waste of time (last week)
Old 01-15-2015, 07:34 PM
Registered

According to the email there will be one SS and two bow riders at the show. I would prefer to see something in the Fastech line up but I guess that is not what sells at the shows.
The show here has been so sales oriented that it has become a boor. The wake pool busted and flooded the show last year I think it was. That was about the only excitement at the show lol.
Old 01-16-2015, 08:52 AM
Registered

Received 90 Likes on 54 Posts

Wow, Formula has always been out full force at both the Chicago and St Louis shows every year. Chicago is this weekend, St Louis is next month. They usually have a lot of the SS line there and at least one fastek, usually a 353, and one or two PCs. They always have 7-8 boats at St Louis, but then again they sell a lot of boats at LOTO. Factory guys are at St Louis most years, Scott was there a couple years ago. I was trying to talk him into making a Center Console from the 37SS hull.
Old 01-17-2015, 08:02 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Have to go to Miami if you want to see a Fastech. Looking at this link that is the only show that get a Fastech of any kind: http://www.formulaboats.com/boatshows.aspx
Old 01-20-2015, 07:44 PM
Registered

Sad to say but the Fastech, or go fast in general, market is hurt. For that I'm guessing they are only taking them to prime markets or the prime show.

There is going to be a Formula rendezvous here in Atlanta the first week in May on lake Lanier. I learned that at the show. Now I just hope I can get everything ready by then since I am in class this semester.
Old 01-21-2015, 02:31 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

This is really sad, tells us that Formula has neither interests or thrust in their Fastec line :-(

At least the German ( Europeans) Distirbuter has another opinion, both 382 and 353 at the Boat Show in Dusseldorf :-) :-)

Must be a little embarrassing for the Porters that there are more Performance boats showed here in Europe then in US

Com on go for it, Fastech is stil one of the coolest performance boats :-)

PS I am a huge fan of Formula , just bought a 271 ;-)
Attached Thumbnails Atlanta Boat Show this weekend *** Formula listed there!-image.jpg   Atlanta Boat Show this weekend *** Formula listed there!-image.jpg  

Last edited by Monaco20; 01-21-2015 at 02:39 PM.
Old 01-21-2015, 04:40 PM
Registered

Received 121 Likes on 66 Posts

I was at the Chicago show last weekend. They had a great presence but not one Fastec. Total they had 9 boats, I asked about fastec, they said they are all built to order and that they do not bring them to shows. Out of all the boats at the Chicago show, there wasn't one "go fast/offshore" boat. Bowlders, cuddys, cruisers, and center cockpits. So pretty much everything but.....
Old 01-21-2015, 07:05 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Monaco20
This is really sad, tells us that Formula has neither interests or thrust in their Fastec line :-(

At least the German ( Europeans) Distirbuter has another opinion, both 382 and 353 at the Boat Show in Dusseldorf :-) :-)

Must be a little embarrassing for the Porters that there are more Performance boats showed here in Europe then in US

Com on go for it, Fastech is stil one of the coolest performance boats :-)

PS I am a huge fan of Formula , just bought a 271 ;-)

The largest distribution of wealth is in Europe so that is where the Fastech must be selling. Here that market is nearly dead so it is my guess the Fastech is not seen because it doesn't sell well here. I understand chasing sales at the show but I also think ALL of the product line needs to be seen. People don't get interested in something they don't see as well. It must be a juggling act for marketing but I think a boat show is to see what all is out there.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.