Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Formula
Fastech Ultraleather Cabin Interior Color???? >

Fastech Ultraleather Cabin Interior Color????

Notices
Formula

Fastech Ultraleather Cabin Interior Color????

Old 03-09-2015, 08:16 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Fastech Ultraleather Cabin Interior Color????

So I'm in the process of building a filler cushion for the cabin of my 292 Fastech. I have all my materials picked out that I'm going to use, I just need to know what color Ultraleather to go with. I want to match the factory, but don't know if they used white or arctic in the cabin. Hoping the wealth of knowledge on here might be able to help me out. If anyone has a link to a site that sells it, that would be helpful too. I plan on using the foam backed material.
Old 03-09-2015, 08:40 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 46 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by Splitdecision271
So I'm in the process of building a filler cushion for the cabin of my 292 Fastech. I have all my materials picked out that I'm going to use, I just need to know what color Ultraleather to go with. I want to match the factory, but don't know if they used white or arctic in the cabin. Hoping the wealth of knowledge on here might be able to help me out. If anyone has a link to a site that sells it, that would be helpful too. I plan on using the foam backed material.
Call Formula directly and ask for their parts help. I have done this a few times and they are very helpful, they will actually give you information even though your not spending $.
Old 03-09-2015, 12:40 PM
Registered

That's was my 2nd plan. With the wealth of knowledge on this site, I thought it was an easy enough question that someone might just know it off the top of their heard before reaching out to the TAG team. I'll see what Scott Smith says.
Old 03-10-2015, 06:34 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Accent color brought down from outside and custom stitch "love den" in it hahahaha

Just hit up S.S., he should have that info. As well as possible sources to pick up one pre-made reasonably.
Old 03-10-2015, 09:58 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Splitdecision271
That's was my 2nd plan. With the wealth of knowledge on this site, I thought it was an easy enough question that someone might just know it off the top of their heard before reaching out to the TAG team. I'll see what Scott Smith says.
Split, if you email me at [email protected] with your Hull Id I can get you the exact name and price for your Ultra Leather you are looking for.
Old 03-10-2015, 03:27 PM
Registered

I was able to get it from the TAG group. It's just a white ultraleather, nothing fancy.