Introduction >

Introduction

Notices
Formula

Introduction

Old 05-29-2015, 05:34 AM
Registered

Received 607 Likes on 275 Posts

This is easily the best performance boating forum. Always good to have a new member.
Old 05-29-2015, 07:37 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Reaper311
Thanks guys! I appreciate the welcome.

@Mr Maine considering a 272 or 292. Haven't decided on LS or SR-1 yet or year, still researching the individual perks of both ad time allows. Found. 242LS local w a 454 & Alpha but had obvious bulkhead and possible stringer issues. Also had 60lbs on one cylinder where the rest had 150ish on compression ck. Price was right but the last thing I need is another "project".
Reaper, I just sold a very nice 1989 272sr1 with big blocks and all options (k-planes, fridge, bravos, mechanical indicators, bolsters etc.) in excellent shape both mechanically and cosmetically with a galvanized trailer for 15k just to give an idea of market value. I know a guy on here was/is selling a 97 271 fastech with an hp500 that is very nice and he is in the Houston area. If you want to PM me I can let you know who it is or he may chime in.
Old 05-29-2015, 11:01 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sounds pretty much like what I am looking for, certainly a fair price. The very few I have found down here that are comparable are closer to 20K. Lots of Baja's and Scarab's just not many Formula's in the 27'-29' range.
PM sent.