Swim ladder ?

Notices
Formula

Swim ladder ?

Old 04-12-2016, 07:31 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Swim ladder ?

Ladder fell off the end of the season on my 89 242. Appears most formulas with that style silent thunder are the same. Looking for something that will bolt into what's already there. The harware on the platform etc is all still there just the flip down step fell off. Would really like a 2 step. Anyone got any leads? I've looked around but not seeing anything that will be a direct match
Old 04-12-2016, 07:53 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

They are hard to find used and no direct replacement. I'm going to buy some 316 tubing and bend my own to match the original.
Old 04-14-2016, 07:19 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good idea. Thanks
Old 04-14-2016, 07:37 AM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by KMONEY306
Ladder fell off the end of the season on my 89 242. Appears most formulas with that style silent thunder are the same. Looking for something that will bolt into what's already there. The harware on the platform etc is all still there just the flip down step fell off. Would really like a 2 step. Anyone got any leads? I've looked around but not seeing anything that will be a direct match
here is a link to a platform mounted telescoping one I bought on ebay. I have seen the same unit on another twin engine formula in the middle of the platform and it looked great. . This is a high quality unit at a great price, I perchased one for my sons boat 17 footer and one for my 272 for the bow which i just recieved yesterday. I will modify to make work hanging over the bow rail.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261471453662...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT