370 SS Sea Trial & Inspection Results

Notices
Formula

370 SS Sea Trial & Inspection Results

Old 08-30-2016, 07:23 PM
BUP
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

Just asking if you bought this boat in the North Texas area and or was from Texas owner ? Does it have 496 Mag - Mercruisers - Inboards ? I did a full boat inspection last year on the same year and model Formula. I am curious.
Old 08-31-2016, 07:17 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Audiofn
Congrats on your new purchase! Do you have any car interior guys in your area? They can probably take care of that for you fairly quickly.
Thanks, I thought about finding someone who does car or boat interior trim work and still contemplating it.

Originally Posted by BUP
Just asking if you bought this boat in the North Texas area and or was from Texas owner? Does it have 496 Mag - Mercruisers - Inboards? I did a full boat inspection last year on the same year and model Formula. I am curious.
I bought the boat from a dealer on Grand Lake, OK. Mine 496 Mag Ho's, don't believe it's the same boat.
Old 09-01-2016, 02:57 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Enjoy the 370, we've run up 58 hours since June 12 on our OK sourced boat. So far so good. Hoping to run her well into October so 6 weeks left until boat prep season starts.
Old 09-01-2016, 03:43 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Hey Doug, we had her out the last three weekends but have stayed pretty local and only put a few hours on the boat. We hoped to stretch her legs a little this weekend but it doesn't look like the weather is going to cooperation here on the East Coast. It's been a pretty steep learning curve for me going through all the systems on this boat compared to my previous boat. One things for sure we absolutely love this boat!
Old 09-01-2016, 04:23 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Roger that on the learning curve! I was captain dock dangerfield the first couple of outings, not anymore. The generator, AC, & battery switches had me referring to owners manual once or twice.

I see some nasty windy & wet weather headed toward my east coast boating friends this weekend, hope it moves further off-shore and clears quickly.