Formula 303 / 312 for sale

Notices
Formula

Formula 303 / 312 for sale

Old 07-25-2017, 11:36 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by db72
Yeah. Just don't want to put it in an open forum. If you email me (I can't pm) then I can give you that and some more info.
I tried to PM you but I don't see a like on your user name for that feature. Go ahead and PM me or email me (there should be a link for both under my username). Thanks!
Old 07-26-2017, 09:18 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by formula1
I tried to PM you but I don't see a like on your user name for that feature. Go ahead and PM me or email me (there should be a link for both under my username). Thanks!
Did you get my email?
Old 07-26-2017, 09:29 AM
Registered

Here ya go

https://syracuse.craigslist.org/boa/...212072430.html
Old 07-26-2017, 09:32 AM
Registered

Overpriced, but very nice

https://syracuse.craigslist.org/boa/d/formula-sr/62267
Old 08-03-2017, 05:09 PM
Registered

Did you contact the guy about this 311?
Old 08-07-2017, 12:19 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by db72
Did you contact the guy about this 311?
Hey, I never got your email with the info. I just got back from out of town. So, here is my email if you still have the info: [email protected] . Thanks!
Old 08-07-2017, 12:26 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by jwws9999
Here ya go

6212072430.html

I mostly like this boat, but logistically, it's a situation I would not be able to check it out in person. Having said that, I checked online and there doesn't seem to be any local surveyors around. I found one big dealer that I might be able to arrange a "pre-purchase inspection" with but
I haven't called them yet. I would prefer a survey too in this case.

Also, I sort of like the carbed motors it has vs the fuel injected ones since I would NOT have to worry about the VAPOR LOCK problems I hear alot about. I'm talking to another guy with a fuel injected 454 mag boat who says the starboard motor in his boat will
vapor lock if you don't raise the engine hatch for fresh air circulation once you reach your destination. In this day and age, it seems kinda crazy to have to worry about that situation in a stock, non modified, production boat.
Old 08-07-2017, 01:06 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I mostly like this boat, but logistically, it's a situation I would not be able to check it out in person. Having said that, I checked online and there doesn't seem to be any local surveyors around. I found one big dealer that I might be able to arrange a "pre-purchase inspection" with but

Also, I sort of like the carbed motors it has vs the fuel injected ones since I would NOT have to worry about the VAPOR LOCK problems I hear alot about. I'm talking to another guy with a fuel injected 454 mag boat who says the starboard motor in his boat will
vapor lock if you don't raise the engine hatch for fresh air circulation once you reach your destination. In this day and age, it seems kinda crazy to have to worry about that situation in a stock, non modified, production boat.
I have delt with some of these vapor lock issues, each time it was due to a part failure, just my .02
Old 08-07-2017, 04:42 PM
Registered

https://www.marinesurvey.org/us-regions/new-york.html

Clayton, Williamson, and sodus are close
Old 08-07-2017, 09:01 PM
Registered

Hey, I never got your email with the info. I just got back from out of town. So, here is my email if you still have the info: [email protected] . Thanks!

i found you on FB and messaged you. I will send info there.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.