Fastech dash panel

Notices
Formula

Fastech dash panel

Old 11-08-2018, 06:14 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Fastech dash panel

does anyone know the color match white for the 312 fastech dash panel? I’m looking to touch up the panels or possible color change.

Would be nice and easier if someone had some panels available for sale too.

thx
Old 11-09-2018, 02:17 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Technografics.com can make your old panels look like new. They can also reproduce your original panels. They are the original makers for Formula dash panels as well as many other boat manufactures. They redid my old panels and cut me a new one that the previous owner made unusable. The panels came out like brand new and I get a lot of compliments. They are very reasonable.
Old 11-10-2018, 11:47 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Moorings4004
Technografics.com can make your old panels look like new. They can also reproduce your original panels. They are the original makers for Formula dash panels as well as many other boat manufactures. They redid my old panels and cut me a new one that the previous owner made unusable. The panels came out like brand new and I get a lot of compliments. They are very reasonable.
that website doesn't work... Im curious for myself also.
Old 11-11-2018, 06:38 AM
Registered

Sorry, It would help if I spelled it right. tecnografic.com
Old 11-11-2018, 04:15 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Any idea on pricing for a new dash panel?
Old 11-12-2018, 02:41 AM
Registered

It has been a few years since they did my entire dash. They hydro dipped all of my existing dash panels, re-labeled them and cut 1 new panel for around $150 total. I do not remember the exact cost to just cut the panel. I got all of that done for less than what Formula wanted to charge me for just the panel, at the time. The funny part is, Formulas dash panels are made by Tecnografics any way.
Old 11-13-2018, 12:43 PM
Registered

I was told Innotech products in St Louis made all the fastest dash panels for Formula?
Old 11-16-2018, 07:57 PM
Registered

Received 20 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Jay336
I was told Innotech products in St Louis made all the fastest dash panels for Formula?
If you boat in saltwater, go with the Innotech Carbon Fiber panels, they are awesome and will never corrode. I think I paid $500-600 for 6 panels on my 98 353, added some new gauges and looks like a new boat. Well worth it if plan on keeping the boat.

The ebay company did them for my 280SS, they looked great too, but the Aluminum will corrode again. Think it was $250 to refinish the original panels.

Formula will send touch-up paint color codes for the original paint - but it won't really won't help the appearance much.