Formula 252 Vinyl >

Formula 252 Vinyl

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By MyIsland

Formula 252 Vinyl

Old 12-02-2019, 01:16 AM
Registered

Default Formula 252 Vinyl

Anyone know where to get vinyl for 1995 252BR. Need rear seat and deck. Was told about sem vinyl paint as potential option for touch up. Anyone use? Anyone know which color matches formula white?
Old 12-02-2019, 07:38 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

I suggest you hire someone to redo the upholstery. Where are you located? We used XT Innovations when we redid the Fastech upholstery. They are top notch and price their work correctly. It maybe worth your time to look into having it done professionally. Good luck.
Old 12-02-2019, 10:52 PM
Registered

I tell you if you are on a budget and into doing some of the work yourself, an outfit called Copycat Upholstery our of Fl does a great job matching up vinyl quality. You take pics of old pieces and send them with dimensions to the folks with some info and they give you a quote. Then send the old material and then send you new one back. I redid my 311 sun pad hatch that way. The colors matched very well to where I could not notice and they do all the details that the original had.

Old 12-10-2019, 08:03 PM
Registered

Try calling Formula to see if they will make the skins for you and then have a locally shop install them. I just got doing a 99 252ss that way and it looks just like the day it was built.