My first Formula

Notices
Formula

My first Formula

Old 05-07-2020, 09:53 AM
Registered

Received 92 Likes on 42 Posts

Originally Posted by RavensdaleWolf
Ok thanks for the info. I really like the look of the triangular bracket like on your boat. It is a much cleaner looking install. I guess I need to pull the silent thunder off and see what it sounds like. I know I will like it but the wife and kids may not!

Did you have those drive coolers on with the silent thunder? I was considering purchasing those very soon... I doubt I will do the steering this summer as I want to keep the boat on the water as much as possible.

Howard
you can always get clamp on silencers in place of the S.T. I installed those coolers after I deleted the S.T., it had different ones before, I liked these more.
Old 05-13-2020, 12:08 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Beautiful
Old 05-13-2020, 07:15 PM
Registered

Received 15 Likes on 5 Posts

Thank you! I have already had the boat out 3 times and absolutely love it! Just ordered a couple drive showers for it so that will be this weekends project since the weather will be crap... Also need to get the old boat ready to sell.

The boat is equipped with a DVD player that appears to be a factory option. Do any of you happen to have a working one you want to sell? This one doesn't work and my kids aren't too happy with that.