Fastech 353 VS Fastech 382

Notices

Fastech 353 VS Fastech 382

Old 07-20-2020, 05:20 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 31 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by Barr Hopping View Post
The 3 ft difference is an extra foot in the cuddy between the head and side couches, extra foot in the cockpit, and en extra foot in front of the engines where the generator and vacuflush is normally mounted. We have a 382, but looked at 353s before we bought it. We liked the extra room. Ours is fully loaded, 500 EFIs, runs 66 with a weekends worth of crap and fuel, 69 with 2 people and super low on fuel.

Good to know. Iím thinking I still want the 382 it just sounds a little more appealing to me. But sounds like you have my entire wishlist. I keep looking at one from big thunder marine that keeps catching my eye and itís exactly everything I want even down to the color scheme. Just wish I was ready to pull the trigger now instead of having to hold off till next year at the earliest.
Old 08-04-2020, 09:36 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm currently in the market for a 382 as well (have agreed price and put deposit in on one!). I also looked at the 353s, I ultimately went with the 382 because I am looking to overnight the boat and I think it will be more comfortable both getting where I am going and sleeping on. I also really couldn't find a 353 at the right price. I test drove the 382 I am moving forward on and LOVED the way the boat felt! I have not test drove a 353, so can't comment on how that rides.

Both are great boats and best of luck finding one!