311 SR1 thru hull parts

Notices
Formula

311 SR1 thru hull parts

Old 11-12-2020, 01:25 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 311 SR1 thru hull parts

I have 45 deg stainless thru hull fittings for my outdrive trim indicator cables that look really similar to those sold by hardin marine ( I think they are factory). Anyone know where I can get the rubber grommets or orings that go inside?

I had no problem finding the ones for the trim tab cables but these I seem to be having no luck finding.

I do wanna say thanks for all the info I found on my project here while I was still lurking.
Old 11-12-2020, 09:47 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by [email protected]
I have 45 deg stainless thru hull fittings for my outdrive trim indicator cables that look really similar to those sold by hardin marine ( I think they are factory). Anyone know where I can get the rubber grommets or orings that go inside?

I had no problem finding the ones for the trim tab cables but these I seem to be having no luck finding.

I do wanna say thanks for all the info I found on my project here while I was still lurking.
what I ended up doing with mine was to pickup up 2 of those yellow electrical cord plug ends to repair an extension cord (from Lowe’s). I think I used the black rubber grommet, fit around cable and then put a little silicon and the cap on and tightened..... been working good for 3 years now.
Old 11-13-2020, 10:59 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks I'll definitely look into that!