Notices
Formula

402 Kaama

Old 07-27-2003, 03:50 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cuda, yes, I've been a card boat for the OPBA's last 2 poker runs. The last one, July 5, we were anchored just inside the Venice Jetties. Good memory...I'm now an official member of OPBA along with being on the Board of Directors for SORA and am heavily involved with the new Sarastoa Offshore Showdown. Check in the general info forum for details on SOS. Hope to meet ya Thursday nite.
Old 08-05-2003, 01:30 PM
alj
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Kaamacat,
Ram rebuild is on for another day. Ron's 302 has some used boat growing pains like Cuda described and we keep wetting his boat only to end up back on the trailer. Rebuilt the trans at Palmer-Johnson but this SOB keeps overheating. Got the cooler out last night to check it. Between his work, and his boat my poor buddy Ron had no time for a minor leak in a ram right now. With the short season here in Chicago, I can't blame him. Heck in a couple weeks he can take all the rams off and have all winter to play with them. Anyway, he keeps hinting that he knows where three good rams are sitting! (Ron, if you are reading this you better be aware that I stopped out at Farm & Fleet and picked up an electric fence charger to hook up to my Kaama drives- they are set to max pal) BTW guys- Ron and I are getting a real education in all things Kaama and Twin Disc. Hopefully we can share in some way. Ram rebuild to follow soon............ALJ
Old 08-05-2003, 01:42 PM
alj
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

One more thing for all you KAAMA heads out there. AJD0421, did I see a post on another thread that you tried to call Team Archer and their phone was disconnected? Tell me it ain't so. Sounds ominous to me that Offshore only guy - Team Gary- is no longer with them and now???????? Anyone know whats up?.....ALJ