Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Fountain
Fountain Sportswear & Accessories??? >

Fountain Sportswear & Accessories???

Notices

Fountain Sportswear & Accessories???

Old 02-04-2002, 05:17 PM
MIdnightRider

Thumbs down Fountain Sportswear & Accessories???

I have to say that if the creators of "That 80's Show" need some wardrobe, call Reggie. What is up, I went to fountainpowerboats.com today to buy some stuff, and what is that over priced, outdated, tachy **** that they are trying to pedal. Is that East Coast style? Gaughty and outdated would be an understatement. Here's a tip, teamcigaretteracing.com, they have it togther. The licence plate and maybe a t-shirt, but the hat with the Fountain symbol rapping all around, in Gold, oh and that silk jacket, now that is Sweeeeet! LOL They must be in bed with guys that used to do Arctic Cat apparrel, throw in a set of Hot pink Fountain swim trunks and a matching pair of Glacier Sun Glasses and will be happening. Nice work guys!

Old 02-04-2002, 05:20 PM
MIdnightRider

Oh, I forgot the Gold Chain with the Fountain Logo.

Old 02-04-2002, 11:31 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MIdnightRider,
Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. I've been sick all weekend. This cold weather sucks.
The gauge is a Gaffrig, Livorsi Marine, GL120W. It is a 120MPH liquid filled Speedo white bezel, white face. I also have the pickup if you need it.
I'll e-mail you a price when I can find my price sheet. Has Wally gotten back to you with pricing yet?
I'm planning on replacing my yellowish dash, which was once bright white, with a new one from Nisonger marine. They seem to have the best price. Also I need to replace the dune-buggy wheel. Do you have any sources for the stock steering wheels?
Dan
Old 02-04-2002, 11:43 PM
MIdnightRider

I'll buy the speedo. Just let me know how much. Wally got a hold of me, I'm getting ready to put an entirely new dash on. That makes a boat in the cockpit. White dash, white gauges, white shifters, with gold bezels.

Old 02-05-2002, 12:53 AM
Registered

Now all you need is a nice big gold chain to go with the bezels.
The new dash will make your boat look great. I love the way the dashes look in the triple engine boats. I'd hate to get the bill for all of those gauges. Do you have the black plexi doors?
I'll get a price for you tomorrow on the gauge.
Dan
Old 02-05-2002, 08:08 AM
Registered

i'm disappointed in the sportswear also. i just bought a tank top for the girlfriend and a long sleeve T for myself. that's all that i wouldn't be embarrassed to be seen in. they don't even have a sweet bikini for my girl. very sad
Old 02-05-2002, 08:32 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I got the Blue checkered flag coat when I bought my boat??? (never worn it) I agree that the apparrel sucks. I am looking for a custom shop to put the logo on some yellow towls and wind breakers. I would pay for it, just they don't offer any up to date apparel. Fountain is on a "Slippery Slope" Graphics out of date, apparel out of date, and I hate the new winshields.

Old 02-05-2002, 01:01 PM
Registered

Well, to buck the trend, I like what I've got. The ladies' demin shirts and sleeveless polos are fine. (At least they HAVE ladies' sizes - Donzi didn't.) I am going to get a few polo shirts done on my own, so I can get them in colors that match the boat. (EZ-TERMS knows an embroidery place, and they already have the logo from him.) OSO hat replaces Fountain until they get some nicer styles.
Old 02-05-2002, 02:32 PM
MIdnightRider

The plain T's are OK. I am totally serious that my wife to be was addiment that we buy a Cigarette over a Fountain because of the clothes. I was looking at Top Guns of the same vintage for approximately the same price, I chose speed, and OAL, in Fountain you get 3 motors for the price of Cigs 2; That's 10-12MPH. But I like to wear the clothes, Were all junkies, why not dawn your boating pride. It's just that Gold chain my clash with my skinny white body and Rusty swim trunks. If I looked like the Italian that would wear that junk, I wouldn't need a 42' boat to have a Hotty!LOL

Old 02-05-2002, 04:16 PM
29Fever

I just forked out $67 for the navy blue towel with embroidered fountain logo. It matches the boat perfectly. I was prepared to spend a lot more $$ and get all kinds of stuff. It all sucks! My wife was funny. I told her I only spent $67. She was thrilled. I told her I only got a towel and she was pissed!

Quick Reply: Fountain Sportswear & Accessories???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.