Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Fountain
Please help !  Guy from Kansas  may have robbed me ! >

Please help ! Guy from Kansas may have robbed me !

Notices

Please help ! Guy from Kansas may have robbed me !

Old 03-07-2006, 12:11 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Please help ! Guy from Kansas may have robbed me !

I was right with you until you got to the part about this being the fault of "our liberal government and society."

Good luck finding Tinkerbell. That's the one whose fault it is.
Old 03-07-2006, 12:23 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Big Block Billy
Yeah, I can't sleep at night either.
I bought these to sell and have an eager customer that needs them badly. I was going to double my money on them. So if even if I get my money back, I'm still loosing.
Maybe I should just get a side job instead of trying to sell freshwater boat parts locally. I usually end up buying way more than I sell. Except for this stinky deal, I have been doing quite well lately. I am learning to pay more and buy better things that need little or no work or expensive parts, instead of torching rusted corroded crap apart, or rebuilding broken run out abused motors and drives. It's just too much work. I let several corroded bravo transom assemblies go for $250 ea lately. Sure I can rebuild them, and make them up from new and reconditioned parts, and make $500 ea, less my LABOR ! I thought I was going in the right direction, but this latest development has me very frustrated. And is taking up time that I could be using to make money !
You guy's are the best. There are still so many good people left in this world. It just really sucks when we have to deal with a blood sucking looser, that is actually comitting a serious crime.
If this is FRAUD it should be dealt with severely, and should be publicized as an example.
Our liberal government and society is to blame for $#!+ like this. Can you believe the skel that killed the 2 NYC cops last year is allowed to live. My friend was one or thier partners and had to stay back at the precinct so another officer went on the call. Can you amagine his grief, and the families and friends grief ?
Also an arsonist is running around Brooklyn. I went to see a friend in the burn center last night that got severe burns , and has been in the hospital almost two weeks. I guess he's better off than the 4 people that died so far.
When this arsonist gets caught he will probably do 5 -10 years and then get let out to go on another rampage, I've seen it happen. I could go on all day. Thanks To All , BBB

its not surprising when someone takes the law into their own hands,,
we got burglarized for over 70 k and the cops dont do ****
,,,fortunatly / unfortunatly i have more to loose than all the families put together that have these f-d up kids runnin around,.
Old 03-07-2006, 12:30 PM
Registered

Unhappy Re: Please help ! Guy from Kansas may have robbed me !

Originally Posted by fund razor
I was right with you until you got to the part about this being the fault of "our liberal government and society."

Good luck finding Tinkerbell. That's the one whose fault it is.
Yeah, But the authorities should severely punish people that do things like this, than It would not happen as much.
But I guess that since they cant find bin laden, The Biggest SCUMBAG on Earth ! (I'm not even going to spell his name with capital letters) Why would they care about defrauding, filthy, bastards like the one I have dealt with.... BBB
Old 03-07-2006, 02:12 PM
Registered

Received 86 Likes on 21 Posts

so your no closer to finding this ****wad???......get Masher on the case ......it was unreal how he zeroed in on that guy from Canada who burned (was it??) Buoyhunter for that XR drive.
Old 03-07-2006, 05:18 PM
Registered

Do your home work you will find the SOB.
Old 03-07-2006, 09:00 PM
Registered

He probobaly hijacked the actual guy from Kansas's account. If thats the case you are up a creek.
Old 04-20-2006, 04:22 AM
Registered

Smile Re: Please help ! Guy from Kansas may have robbed me !

Finally ! after months of waiting and e-mails Discover has finally refunded $1900. I am out about $200. Beware of shady people and scams on e-bay. THANKS TO ALL INVOLVED in assisting me in this matter ! BBB
Old 04-20-2006, 04:42 AM
Registered

glad to hear you got something back
Old 04-20-2006, 06:32 AM
Registered

I know that your still short but 200 is better than 2100. Thanks to the power of OSO!