Questions on 32?

Notices

Questions on 32?

Old 02-17-2007, 05:56 PM
www.Bajaboatowners.com
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Questions on 32?

Ok, so I am getting a bit more serious on moving to a larger boat. I have mine for sale and I am starting to look into some possibilities as far as my next.

My question is, what is the good and the bad regarding a 32 Fever? I have noticed they sit a little azz heavy in the water, but is this really a big deal? Any opinions and advise you can give would be great.

Thanks.
Old 02-17-2007, 08:51 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Go look at how tight the eingine compartment is then tell me how you would change the spark plugs.
Old 02-17-2007, 09:02 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I had one. They are great boats. The only thing that I didnt like was having to jump over the windscreen to tie up.
Old 02-17-2007, 10:17 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

As far as changing the plugs, all twin big block Fountains are hard to get to. They do set low. Spend the extra and get a 35. Still have some issues with plugs but all around better performance.
Old 02-18-2007, 09:17 AM
Ginger or Mary Ann?
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I have no problem getting to my sparkplugs, seawater pumps, anything else. It's all a matter of the size of the person.

Never had any conscern of the low back end. My engine compartment is bone dry, not a wet drop. The cockpit is the same as a 27 Fountain. Not the largest and gets crowded if you have another couple with ya and you're just sitting around.

The cabin is nice sized. Once we drop in the the water early/mid May, we stay on our boat every Thur thu Sun in our slip and never have room issues up front.

The getting on front can be a pain, but like everything, you adapt.

That said, we love our 32. But a 35 would be nicer. A 38 over a 35, a 42 over a 38.......
Old 02-18-2007, 09:31 AM
Registered

Just depends on where you boat. I loved my 32 but needed the extra hull for the conditions that Lake Erie dishes out. The boat rode fabulous in the 1-3 ft. chop for its size and was very solid! Very fun boat. Great handeling boat. Ithink if I would have bought the 35 instead I would probably still have it vs. the 38 I have now. Cabin is good in the 32. Almost the same not too much smaller than my 38. The 32 does not have the bathroom which adds a lot of length to the lounge which I always liked. They do sit kind of low in the back which I think looks sweet. The boat ispretty fast on stock 502s. 75-77 on Gps with gear and gas. All in all it is a pretty cool boat. Servicing has never been an issue. You could probably find a similiar deal on a 35. That would be my choice. As Far as climbing over the windshield to hang a bow line- Its an offshore boat not a sea ray. You have to do the same thing with a Cigarette. So lets be real all boats have trade offs. You get used to it. I liked my 32.

Raf
Old 02-19-2007, 02:37 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by haulinvols
Ok, so I am getting a bit more serious on moving to a larger boat. I have mine for sale and I am starting to look into some possibilities as far as my next.

My question is, what is the good and the bad regarding a 32 Fever? I have noticed they sit a little azz heavy in the water, but is this really a big deal? Any opinions and advise you can give would be great.

Thanks.
haulinvols i just put mine up for sale if you are interested, very clean with alot of extras you will have a hard time finding one better for the money. We loved the 32 so much we just have to get a little bigger because of Lake of the Ozarks.
Old 02-20-2007, 06:28 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by JohnnyMarshall
haulinvols i just put mine up for sale if you are interested, very clean with alot of extras you will have a hard time finding one better for the money. We loved the 32 so much we just have to get a little bigger because of Lake of the Ozarks.
Link?
Old 02-20-2007, 12:56 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Sea-Dated
Link?
not yet, you have seen the boat it is the blue and yellow one you have seen at grand.
Old 02-20-2007, 01:00 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by JohnnyMarshall
not yet, you have seen the boat it is the blue and yellow one you have seen at grand.
Let me know when you get a link up. What are you going to ask for it? That is a great looking boat. Are you going to be at Grand this year any?

Quick Reply: Questions on 32?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.