Drove the Cat Killer TODAY!!! >

Drove the Cat Killer TODAY!!!

Notices

Drove the Cat Killer TODAY!!!

Old 09-27-2007, 02:57 PM
TeamTaboo
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nascat we tested at the factory last week we missed watching your rides by 1 day. IF you make it to Key West for the Worlds stop by the Taboo and BTM Marine camp and say hi. Bill Mazzoni
Check out our web site :Teamtaboo.com"

Last edited by TeamTaboo; 09-28-2007 at 07:35 AM.
Old 09-30-2007, 06:36 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by NASCAT
Mike,

What I'm thinking is you need to add a day filled w/ 8 hrs of unnecessary meetingsto your next Washington, NC trip then cancel them all at the last minute & treat yourself to a tour of the Fountain Facility but you didn't here that from me.
That could be done no problem on my next dealer visit up that way. However there is NO WAY I would get the treatment you did. Fountain would not consider me that important of a customer even though I have worked extra hard to afford 2 of there boats and currently own 1 of there biggest models.
Old 09-30-2007, 09:18 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by FeverMike
That could be done no problem on my next dealer visit up that way. However there is NO WAY I would get the treatment you did. Fountain would not consider me that important of a customer even though I have worked extra hard to afford 2 of there boats and currently own 1 of there biggest models.
Mike,

I find that hard to believe. I don't even own a Fountain nor have I. Even worse is I own a Cat. I was very impressed w/ the hospitality that was extended to me during my visit & following. Scott Shogren has continued to offer his assistance / advice free of charge w/o ever pressuring me to buy a boat. He's one of the very few genuine & credible people I've met in the marine industry to date. I assure you I may work in NASCAR racing but I'm just a regular Joe who couldn't nearly afford one of their largest models.
Old 09-30-2007, 10:12 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by NASCAT
Mike,

I find that hard to believe. I don't even own a Fountain nor have I. Even worse is I own a Cat. I was very impressed w/ the hospitality that was extended to me during my visit & following. Scott Shogren has continued to offer his assistance / advice free of charge w/o ever pressuring me to buy a boat. He's one of the very few genuine & credible people I've met in the marine industry to date. I assure you I may work in NASCAR racing but I'm just a regular Joe who couldn't nearly afford one of their largest models.
You have to understand that your celeb status and your good tour could be a selling tool to others in the NASCAR garage area and the fact that Shogren is there and/or setting up the tour has a lot to do with how it went for you. I asked my dealer about a tour and there answer was you have to call Fountain. OK...hummm yeak like Fountain has time for me or cares about some unknown calling them for a tour.

Me...I am just a nobody that has owned a couple of there boats and currently owns 1...they and my dealer whom I thought was going to be good could careless until I am ready to buy another one. Back in 1996 I stopped by the factory for a tour and was hurried through in 30 min. Back in 2000 I took a hour long tour but I was a APBA Tech inspector and head of P-Class so I was somebody to them at that time.

That is just the boat industry I guess...dealers only care when you have money in your hand but service after the sale just does not happen.... and that is why I am enjoying my Porsche at the track so much more than boating this last year.
Old 10-06-2007, 02:09 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Mr. L, if you have a spare minute in your busy schedule, could you shoot me an email? [email protected] Thanks!!!!
Old 10-06-2007, 07:43 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up Mike, We Can Set You Up With A Tour.

Mike,

If you ever want a tour, let me know and I will arrange. You will get very good treatment.

Here's a quote from a tour that we arranged for a customer on a 10 minute notice.

Hey Scott,

Thanks for helping me out last week in getting in to do a tour of the factory. It was pretty interesting. Very appreciated!

I am now in my new home on the chain waterfront. I bought a home on the long channel between Petite and Bluff Lakes with 150’ of shoreline. Needs some updating but it’s still nice.

Anyway, I do appreciate your friendship and the ability of trying to work something out again.

Thanks,
Shaun M Hinchey
Drent Goebel N.A.
Old 10-06-2007, 10:40 PM
Registered

shogren, I will take you up on that and truly appreciate it!
Mike
Old 10-10-2007, 10:39 AM
Registered

NASCAT nice to meet you when you were here at the plant. I was in the back offices near sportswear. Sorry that I was out of Aniversary Books.

The Lobster traps are actually crab pots set up by the locals. I wish we had Lobsters here in.

Anyway again it was a pleasure meeting you guys. I will be trying to make the trip to Charlotte for the race. Gotta find some late tickets. I guess I might have to stray away from RCR and start pulling for you guys.

Mike Jones
Old 10-10-2007, 12:56 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Skeed UP
NASCAT nice to meet you when you were here at the plant. I was in the back offices near sportswear. Sorry that I was out of Aniversary Books.

The Lobster traps are actually crab pots set up by the locals. I wish we had Lobsters here in.

Anyway again it was a pleasure meeting you guys. I will be trying to make the trip to Charlotte for the race. Gotta find some late tickets. I guess I might have to stray away from RCR and start pulling for you guys.

Mike Jones
Mike,

Sorry we weren't able to shake hands while we were there. No worries about the books. Reggie was more than generous w/ the apparel.

Too late for me to assist you in anyway w/ Race Passes but if you do make it out give me a shout. I'll PM you my cell#

Michael
Old 10-10-2007, 01:24 PM
Registered

Thats cool, I might make it depends things here at work. If I go your way I will get in touch with you.

Quick Reply: Drove the Cat Killer TODAY!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.