10 Fountain Repo's in Classifieds? >

10 Fountain Repo's in Classifieds?

Notices

10 Fountain Repo's in Classifieds?

Old 07-05-2008, 10:41 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bajaholic
I am guessing the 3 year fixed introtuctory payment has come due and they were supposed to start to pay the "Real" payment.

We see this ALL the time in car financing, you know the no payments for 6 months...

Also, same really as the house BS...

Personally I kind of like those fun loan programs!
I'll bet Brian & Barb DO like those programs, they are getting rich off other people's misery.

Use extreme caution when dealing with Brian Newlund of Cottage Grove, WI. He is an ADMITTED forger.

I have to question the judgement of people who take this Bajaholic, Brian Newlun, at face value as some regular "good ol' boy".
His character is questionable at best, and his judgement is poor in fact.
Mr. Newlun works as a repo man, collecting assets for banks from default loan debtors, under the corporate name CRI. He reportedly makes several hundred thousand dollars per year. One wonders just how much money a person needs before they lose their soul completely.

From the Wisconsin Regulatory Digest Volume 13 No.2 February 2002:
Disciplinary Actions
BRIAN W NEWLUN
COLORADO RIVER INVESTIGATIONS
MADISON WI SURRENDER/COSTS
As a private detective he was contacted by a legal assistant for the purpose of obtaining personal service of documents on out-of-state child support clients. Documents that were returned to the legal assistant were not properly stamped with notary seals, and all of the signatures on the documents appeared to be similar or the same. He admitted that he had been falsifying notary public signatures and the sheriff process servers names. He
provided false names of alleged process servers and notary publics and billed the legal assistant.
Pay costs of $1,000.00.
Effective 10/2/2001. Sec. 440.26(6)(a)2., Stats. RL
35.01(2),(21) Case #LS0110022RAL
Be sure you don't give Brian Newlun of Cottage Grove, WI your personal information. You never know if or how he will use it, given his propensity to FORGE documents.

Do I have a personal ax to grind?
You bet.
I made an agreement to try and help him out in recovering an asset, something he made several hundred dollars for, and he sneaked in and took the asset while I was at work, costing me several hundred dollars of personal property on the boat. Now he wants to charge me $50 to come and recover MY personal equipment.
I guess money is more important than personal honor to some people.

His actions:
1.) He is claiming I made threats, I did nothing of the sort, in fact, I was trying to remain amicable and help in the recovery of his charged asset. All I asked for was a day to remove the property.
2.) He willfully trespassed onto my property to accomplish the recovery. Standard practise is to notify the authorities before attempting a recovery. Brian did not follow established proceedures.
3.) He was aware of the nature of the property on the asset, and the fact the property did not belong to the defaulter. He took the property anyway, thereby knowingly and willfully depriving me of MY property. Some legal jurisdictions call that sort of thing theft - regardless of how justified the "asset recovery" person thinks they are in doing so.

All in all, a reasonable person would have tried to accomplish this without resorting to unsavory conduct. My guess is his paranoia over the multitudes of sob stories he's dealt with have led him to be unable to deal with honest folks in a forthright manner anymore.
I have a solid reputation as a "man of my word" and have given a lifetime of effort in obtaining that reputation. Apparently Brian Newlun has no such scrupples.

I stand ready to back up the charges I have made here. Accept no "excuses" from an admitted forger.

(PS, it wasn't my asset, I just had personal equipment on it. All he had to do was wait a day and he could have avoided this. Now, he's invited me to add a few little "interesting events" to his life.)
Old 07-05-2008, 02:35 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What was your property doing in the boat?
Old 07-05-2008, 04:01 PM
Registered

I called about one of the Fountain's listed as a "bank sale" boat. Those are for sale by Powerboats Northwest, a fountain dealer. What I was told was that they were selling them for what they owed the bank for them, ie, "dealer cost". Just another form of marketing? Instead of saying "boats for sale at cost", or "at dealer invoice", these say "bank sale". I don't think the ones' that say "bank sale" are repo boats. Not sure whats up with the one's listed as "repo's", though. Who knows, maybe he is going out of business and wants them gone, again, maybe not ... who knows with this screwed up economy!

Last edited by bob_t; 07-05-2008 at 04:05 PM.
Old 07-05-2008, 05:37 PM
Registered

Received 324 Likes on 126 Posts

Anyone wants to know the real story, PM me...

Amazing what people will do when they get caught...

As frar as the legal slapping, I took respondsibility for mistake I made several years ago... It was easier to just admit and move on giving up something I didnt even need. The real story is much less colorfull...
Old 07-06-2008, 07:18 AM
Registered

Its a good idea to just Pay your bills.