New listing in Classifieds >

New listing in Classifieds

Notices

New listing in Classifieds

Old 07-21-2008, 11:32 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New listing in Classifieds

Just listed the 38. Any takers, players, movers, and shakers?

http://www.offshoreonlyclassifieds.c...o24441-en.html

RAF
Old 07-22-2008, 11:58 AM
Registered

Is it just a little sleepy around here or is the market so bad I can't even get a response.
Old 07-22-2008, 12:24 PM
Registered

Received 341 Likes on 119 Posts

What year is it, what kind of speeds are you getting out of it, and are you moving on to another boat or just getting out?
Old 07-22-2008, 12:32 PM
Registered

I'd love to respond with "When can I see it?" as this is the boat I want to step up to. Unfortunately, I'm married to my 27right now and will have to wait.

Beautiful boat! Good luck.
Old 07-22-2008, 12:38 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Marginmn
What year is it, what kind of speeds are you getting out of it, and are you moving on to another boat or just getting out?
Boat is a 99. Runs a little south of 80 a little better in the fall with the cooler air. Would like to step to a 42 or an 02 or newer staggard 38. It kills me to get rid of this boat because it is truely remarkable but it is time for a change. I know the market is not great right now but I figure someone will always come looking for the right piece and I believe I have that. Any thoughts?

RAF
Old 07-22-2008, 12:47 PM
Registered

I't's a good looking boat. Good luck with it. I've already got one like it I was just thinking those are the questions most buyers want answered.
Old 07-22-2008, 01:11 PM
Registered

Margin- I have seen your boat. Yours has got to be the sweetest Fever on the planet! Thanks for the comliments though.
Old 07-22-2008, 01:56 PM
Registered

Your welcome and thanks for yours. Good luck with the sale.
Old 07-23-2008, 06:28 AM
Registered

i will put this out there for anybody that is looking for a perfect boat this is the boat to look at.yes i do know him but i will tell anybody he is almost sick in the head about how he keeps this boat but thats why it is so clean and mine is not.i would make a offer but you put no trade for boats so that leaves me out!!!!!!!!!!!!it would kill you to see your boat with 10 kids jumping off the bow and food crumbs all over after a weekend of fun good luck with the sell!
Old 07-23-2008, 08:05 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by ALL IN
i will put this out there for anybody that is looking for a perfect boat this is the boat to look at.yes i do know him but i will tell anybody he is almost sick in the head about how he keeps this boat but thats why it is so clean and mine is not.i would make a offer but you put no trade for boats so that leaves me out!!!!!!!!!!!!it would kill you to see your boat with 10 kids jumping off the bow and food crumbs all over after a weekend of fun good luck with the sell!
Lol. Thats some funny **** Tony! Your right I wouldn't do to well under those circumstances. Thanks for the compliments though. Are you going to Islandfest this weekend? Julie and I want to hang out with you and Allison. Where have you been? Been a great summer so far.

Quick Reply: New listing in Classifieds

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.