Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Fountain
Reggiepalooza? >

Reggiepalooza?

Notices

Reggiepalooza?

Old 08-28-2008, 04:10 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Will, I was down that way last week by car but not boat and really like the area. Unfortunately,its a long haul from here by boat[ in gallons more than time] but if I make that run it'd be great to join you. Everyone seems nice down that way and clean water. I'll keep an eye out online and who knows. Also I'd be interested to see the factory maybe when Winter comes and all put away.Thanks for your invite. I Wish it was 60 miles instead of 260.
Old 08-28-2008, 05:29 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

we were gonna put on a fountain fun run this year out of our marina. unforetunately due to a major illness followed shortly by a death of the same person, we were unable to put it together with the time left and to the magnitude aiming for.
i will be scheduling and planing with more tenacity over this winter to do JUST that.
put on a " FOUNTAIN FUN RUN"
for the summer of 09".
hotel arangements, food , parking, docking, launching and nitelife will be the goal to having a nice run to last the weekend, this way for those of you coming from a long distance it will be worth the trip.
reggie will be in attendance almost certainly. it will be a nice event, about a 70 mile run around the tip of long island.

i will keep you posted.

Last edited by monstaaa; 08-28-2008 at 05:31 PM.
Old 08-28-2008, 09:01 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

How about having it at the factory? Get a full tour of the factory and have a run to Morehead City for lunch and then back. Someone get it together and let it go. Contact Wyatt Fountain at the factory and see what happens. Roger
Old 09-26-2008, 10:13 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Have you been to this event before

Alot of big power?

Originally Posted by RUNNIN A FEVER
Nice!

I'm there too with wanting to have some type of get together with Fountain owners. There are not too many here out west, by that I mean, in one place at one time. I have to put up with all the lake boat regattas (eliminator, conquest, ultra, cobra, nordic, etc) all summer long.

It's cool to meet some at Poker Runs but the runs are usually too action packed to stop and shoot the breeze.

BTW - no local dealers here in So. Cal., unless you counter Powerboatsnorthwest.
Old 09-26-2008, 03:18 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by lookingood
Alot of big power?
Sorry, I don't understand the question?
Old 09-26-2008, 04:40 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Roger
How about having it at the factory? Get a full tour of the factory and have a run to Morehead City for lunch and then back. Someone get it together and let it go. Contact Wyatt Fountain at the factory and see what happens. Roger
amen roger . anyone have a spair seat . for fountain1fan . robbie
Old 09-26-2008, 06:11 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

OK had Wyatt Fountain at one of our Boat shows last weekend. A Fountain/Baja gathering is in the works, it will most likely be next spring, but they are trying to make it so their is a fishing tournament say on friday and Poker Run on saturday, Fun beach day sunday. Of course parties every night starting tuesday

WILL
Old 09-27-2008, 09:46 AM
Charter Member # 545
Gold Member

Will..any indication from Wyatt, what location they are looking at? Mid Atlantic, Va., Nc., fishing tournament would seem to close to the ocean.....Robbie, if we can make it you have a ride!!!
Old 09-27-2008, 10:25 AM

Originally Posted by Beak Boater
Will..any indication from Wyatt, what location they are looking at? Mid Atlantic, Va., Nc., fishing tournament would seem to close to the ocean.....Robbie, if we can make it you have a ride!!!
Yes, it would probably be in Morehead NC, or at the Foutain Factory in Washington NC. Location is key because they would expect this to be a very big event.
Old 09-27-2008, 06:13 PM
Registered

[QUOTE=Beak Boater;2699087]Will..any indication from Wyatt, what location they are looking at? Mid Atlantic, Va., Nc., fishing tournament would seem to close to the ocean.....Robbie, if we can make it you have a ride!!![/QUOTE beak i do not know how to express my gratude to you offer for a seat . thank you my friend . i will make it where ever it's at . thanks beakboater .

Last edited by fountain1fan; 09-27-2008 at 06:32 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.