27 Fever Info >

27 Fever Info

Notices

27 Fever Info

Old 04-12-2002, 04:41 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs down SELLERS BEWARE!!!

Sellers and Fountain owners beware and don't waste your time talking with this guy, he is a dreamer, wants to talk about buying a Fountain but when it comes down to it he bails. I know he has been calling all around the country talking with people. If he wanted one there are plenty for sale. Alot of people have responded to his questions but it was all a big WASTE OF TIME, he will be in the same boat (22 Scarab) so give it up.

Old 04-12-2002, 10:36 PM
Registered

What the hell is going on here? I dont buy this guys boat so he gets pissed at me?

excursion droped the price of his boat from 52k to 45k because he was interested in another boat and I didnt bite and now he has his feelings hurt. I guess he missed the deal on his new boat but I called him and told him that I was not going to buy his boat. It was the least I could do after he emailed me and dropped the price of his boat. I thought I had done more than enough.

Anyway excursion, I am the proud owner of a 1999 27 Fever. I closed the deal yesterday and will recieve the boat next week. It is a much better boat in my opinion than yours.

SO YOU CAN JUST SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND QUIT TALKING TRASH.

Go cry to someone who cares.

Thanks to everybody on the Fountain forum for helping me with all the questions I had about the boat. I will post pics as soon as I get the boat.

Boy am I glad I didnt buy from this guy!

Ron
Old 04-12-2002, 11:21 PM
Registered

Default SURE

Can't wait to see it, now don't go take some picture's of the one down the street, and by the way I was just talking with a dealer that you e-mailed about a 27 yesterday, thats odd. Bring it to the Fountain get together in Washington NC. can't wait to see the boat that is better than mine when you never even saw it. No crybaby here, just don't want you to waste anyones time. But what are you going to do about that planning problem?

See you on the water.
Old 04-12-2002, 11:27 PM
Registered

excursion,

Let it go man. Im sure someone will buy your boat one day.

You should find a different forum to cry on.

Ron
Old 04-13-2002, 01:02 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

excursion,

i don't kow any of the story between you two, but i spent 4 to 5 months looking at A LOT of boats before deciding on the one i bought. i just waited until i found something i really wanted. it's funny how we are about our boats. one little thing can make an excellent boat unappealing to someone else. i talked with A LOT of guys from the board who had boats for sale. i could have bought any one of a dozen great boats, but i chose the one i did. i'm sure rj just waited until he found the one that clicked. unless there is something much more to the story............RELAX.
Old 10-02-2005, 10:34 PM
Registered

Default Re: 27 Fever Info

I have a 1992 27' Fountain Fever For Sale! Boat is rigged with a mercruiser 502 with 415 HP. It has 430 hours on it. And runs like a champ. It has been very very well maintained. New Lavorsi guages and many extras including a Garmin GPS unit and Oklahoma triple axle trailer. I have photos upon request.

Thanks Tom
612-227-0474
Old 10-04-2005, 08:38 PM
Registered

Uh, rjcardinal found a 27 over 3 years ago.
Old 10-04-2005, 11:01 PM
Registered

I had a 97 27 with a hp 500 26 pitch. I sent it to Hydromotive and they pitched it down for me after asking a ton of questions on how i was going to use the boat....people..gas...location....ect....... worked great and i think they charged me around 100.00 plus shipping. i had a 24 pitch merc lab 4 blade that i used to put on if i had a load of people and a ton of gas. the hydro ran around 73...i own a 42 know but i still have days that i wish i still had the 27 back...what a great boat...one last comment...i have ALWAYS had extreme complements for hydromotive...they have always made me feel like a true customer. For the few props...."10" i have purchased they have taken the time to help me with every option...including recomending competitors props....
Old 10-14-2005, 07:49 PM
Registered

Wow someone brought back a post from 3.5 years ago.

Sorry guys I bought a 27 Fountain in April of 2002. Its a 1999 with a 502 Mag in it. It has 151 hours on it now. I really dont get to use it much.

Ill be looking to buy a 35 if jmeng would step up and buy my 27.

Ron
Old 10-14-2005, 07:51 PM
Registered

Seeing this again reminds me of how much a jerk that excursion guy is.

Ron

Quick Reply: 27 Fever Info

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.